May The Force Live Long And Prosper

A/N: if you haven't seen Star Trek or Star Wars, I think this might bore you. It's a little longer than what I expected to write, and Lauren would have talked more, but I had to end it at some point lol.

• •

"I can't believe you would make me choose, Lauren." Camila whines, arms crossed against her chest, brows furrowed.

"Well, at some point, you have to."

"But why? Why can't I love both? They're awesome in their own special way -- it's so unfair to make me choose one over the other."

Lauren harrumphed, melodramatically flipping her hair to one side as a way of showing her irritation to Camila's inability to make a simple decision.

"Camila, for the sake of this scenario, in which someone points a gun in your head -- or much better, use the fucking Vulcan death grip on you -- and asks you to choose, just fucking choose!" She grits her teeth, growing more annoyed when she sees Camila rolling her eyes as if their conversation is unimportant.

"There's no such thing as a Vulcan death grip," Camila scoffs. "It's a nerve pinch."

"Want me to prove it to you?"

"You can't even properly grip onto something to save your ass from falling."

"I told you the floor was slippery!! And I was drunk!"

"You grabbed my hair!" Camila glares.

"Yeah, and your stupid ass fell on top of me, big use you are."

"I didn't ask you to Klingon to me. See what I did there?" Camila grins proudly, already forgetting about her momentary resentment towards Lauren for pulling a chunk of her hair two nights ago.

"A Star Trek pun. Corny."

Camila's grin fades and quickly morphs into a frown again. She's pretty proud of her pun skills and Lauren mocking them makes her want to smack the smirk off her face and rip her clothes off and -- wait, what?

"Whatever, Chewbacca."

"Oh I see... Coz I'm thick and hairy huh?" Lauren cackles.

"No, Lauren. It's because your mouth is opening and closing and making all sorts of sounds, but it's all nonsensical noise to me!"

Lauren's lips turn into a firm line, her expression turning somber, and she stares at Camila without speaking. Of course, just a few minutes later, Camila grows uncomfortable and worried. She's not sure if she has made Lauren mad or sad; either way, Camila doesn't like that.

"Lauren?" Camila says in a small hesitant voice.

No answer, just more glaring.

Camila gulps, as she nervously grips Mr. Snuggles. Lauren remains mute, though her eyes are still focused on Camila, all blazing and shooting daggers at her.

"Okay fine! Star Wars." Camila answers Lauren's initial question just to try to appease her.

Then, as if nothing happened, Lauren's lips widen into a smile as she leans back against the wall with her arms at the back of her head, looking so arrogant and pleased.

Why Camila always stupidly walks into Lauren's traps and mind games, she doesn't know, but she decides to let it go.

"So why do you think Star Wars is the better franchise?" Lauren prods.