11.| Unanswered Questions

"Confidence doesn't come when you have all the answers. But it comes when you are ready to face all the questions."

The door to DeVito's office creaks open as Teddy enters with a file that had classified printed in red on the cover. DeVito looks up from his computer screen with a smile slowly spreading across his face.

"Teddy, glad you could finally deliver. Did you have to use any force?"

Teddy makes his way to DeVito's desk and hands him the paper before answering straight and plainly.

"He didn't want to cooperate."

"Well, we all have to do that once in a while don't we?", DeVito finishes off with a chuckle.

"Yes, sir."

DeVito opens the file and looks through the pages before shutting it and rubbing his face with both hands. He places his hands on his desk and folds them tensed before looking up at Teddy pissed. Teddy shifts his position, uncomfortable as DeVito breaks the silence.

"How is he still alive?"

Every click the computer mouse made Natalia would jump a little on the inside nervously. Her blue eyes scanned the computer screens before she clicked on the print button and the printing machine buzzed to life. She walked over to the printer and grabbed the papers being spit out. Her eyes do a quick scan over the pages she had just printed before quickly making her way to the computers and deleting the history.

Natalia turns her head to the right and stares at the clock hanging off the wall just as the computer shuts off with the one click she made. She sighs as she rubs her sore red eyes and heads out of the room.

"Don't tell me you were sleeping in the Tech. Room."

Natalia jumps and looks backwards just as Alek comes to light. She puts her hand on her heart as she rolls her eyes.

"Jeez stalker, don't creep up on people like that.", she says in a sarcastic tone.

"Ah ha, but don't dodge the question."

Natalia's eyes narrow down as she glares at Alex as best as she could.

"I didn't dodge the question you idiot. All I was doing in that stupid room-", Natalia stops talking, noticing it wasn't such a good idea to spread all her illegal and useless search for facts.

"Stupid room and?", his eyes widen waiting for Natalia to continue.

"I was just checking and making sure that the tech room was clear."

"At four in the morning? Tsk. I'm not buying it.", he folds his arms across his chest while shaking his head and looking around.

"Well what's bugging you? Why the sudden interest in what I do?"

Alek rolls his head around before looking at Natalia and responding.

"I'm your brother and as much as you don't want to accept that..."

Natalia rolls her eyes, huffs and folds her arms across her chest annoyed.

"I do have to watch over you now."

Natalia's head whips around as she glares at Alek.

"Well, for your information brother...I'm not a baby and I don't need your help."

Alek twitches but remains silent as he continues to listen to the rest of Natalia's painful talk.

"I mean for crying out loud I'm a professional fighter and we or at least I have been taught three things. Power, pain, and no mercy. So, excuse me if I follow what I've been taught to do in order to survive in this cruel world."