29.| Mary Sue's Alive!

Just as the motorcycles rear tire passed over the first track line and began to approach the second line the train came with full force; sending everything in its way flying in every direction. This, including the motorcycle and Alex. Alex covers her head with her arms as she touches the graveled ground and begins to roll across it with loud thuds every time her body made contact with the pavement.

Until, she rolled upwards and slid to a stop with one knee tucked underneath herself and the other propped up. She quickly looked over to her right in time to see the rolling, damaged motorcycle come to a slow stop. Alex quickly stands and limps to the motorcycle, picks it up, scans it over before getting back on it and reving it up. When the motor successfully responds in a somewhat healthy tone, Alex pulls down on the right bar and the motorcycle takes off.      

"How far are you guys from the meeting point?", Alex asks just as she makes a right turn, departing her from the roaring train.

"She's alive! Mary Sue's alive!", Keith happily hollers from the other end of the earpiece causing Alex to crack a smile and roll her eyes slightly, "We're almost there, like literally almost there."

Alex looks to her right to see the same black truck they had stolen from the Academy, speed out of the woods and lower it's acceleration so that it matched the motorcycles speed. Keith lowers the window as Alex approaches the truck only to then realize a small red dot flickering from the door handle. She quickly whips her head down to the motorcyles bars, she feels around the bar before hitting a tiny bump, Alex quickly cups her left hand around it to see the same faint red light flicker in her cupped hand.

"Holy- Keith hand the girl over! Now!", Alex orders earning a confused glare from Keith and Jasper.

"Wh-", Keith begins.

"I'll explain to you later just hand over Lavinia and get rid of the truck as fast as possible!", Alex yells over the roaring of the truck's engine.

"Are you kidding me?! They installed a fuckin' bomb on this truck?", Jasper yells from the passenger seat as he begins to unbuckle his seat belt and roll down his window, "What type of-"

"It's not a bomb! Just a tiny little tracker that's just as harmful as a bomb. Now hand over Lavinia!", Alex hollers at Keith who was working on sticking the little girls feet out the window.

"I'm trying! Calm down and move closer!", Keith says as he successfully got Lavinia out of the truck's window and was trying to place her in back of Alex on the motorcycle.

"Not there, here!", Alex says as she lowers her speed so that Lavinia's feet were dangling in front of her face.

"There's no room in the front-", Keith begins as he strains to hold Lavinia in mid air.

"Just trust me!", Alex yells looking up at Keith for the first time with pleading eyes filled with fear, for once.

Although all the silence was broken when the sound of gunshots rang through the forest and the same breathing motorcycles and vehicles came to view. Keith drops Lavinia safety on the motorcycle finally giving both vehicles access to speed off into two directions.

"Keith..."

"Ya?"

"The trackers...are also bombs. You've got about five minutes, before it blows up."