13.| 'Food' Fight

After getting escorted to the cafeteria by two Nightcrawlers she didn't know, Natalia got a light breakfast as usual and sat down at her usual spot where she had been forced to stay long ago. She began eating but the footsteps approaching causes her to pause from her action just as they all come to a stop in front of the small, round, cream colored lunch table in the room that separated it from the large cafeteria room.

Without looking up Natalia could tell that there was about four to six boys in the room all being lead by the one and only unconquerable Adam Prince; though he thought. The door shuts and locks as Adam makes his way in front of Natalia.

"Wasn't one hit enough for you to know to stay away?"

"One hit doesn't threaten me."

Natalia looks upwards to meet the blonde's dark chocolate eyes. His left side of his face clearly still all swollen didn't go unnoticed by Natalia. A grin found its way to Natalia's face as she chuckles to herself before slowly stopping and going into a dead serious mood.

She slowly scoots her seat away from the table and stands to her full height; making it seem like she was the one towering over Adam. He looks at her blankly and slowly backs up two steps.

"Well it should of."

"I'm no coward, Princess."

Her blue eyes scan each student in the room before looking back at Adam.

"Well...whatcha gonna do about it?", she asks as her hands find their way into the pockets.

He crosses his arms across his chest, in a cocky way, as he allows his mischievous grin to cross his face.

"We solve it the only way we know."

"What do you really want Adam?"

"What do you think I want? I want to fight you for your title!"

Natalia stares at him blankly. No one in the history of Natalia's life dared to fight her, because they knew they would not succeed. Oh well, he's just a little kid picking fights he doesn't know how to get out of, Natalia thought to herself before giving a little shrug and sitting back down.

"Go pick another fight somewhere else."

Adam grabs the opened milk by the edge of the table and pours it all over Natalia's head. The boys around the table begin whispering and some even started laughing. This was the point Adam wanted to get Natalia in and he sure succeeded.

Natalia kicks her chair from underneath herself and flips the table with all her might; obviously not caring who was about to get compressed by its weight.

Her milk soaking ponytail slashed Adam and another boy's cheek as their plan to sneak up behind her epicly failed. Natalia easily gets rid of one boy but gets a hard punch in the stomach by another causing her to spit out blood. There was too many boys in a crowded room and she knew she would get badly wounded and probably fatally if some were Nightcrawlers.

Natalia ducks two incoming fists; crouching down she quickly pulls their legs causing them to fall backwards and giving her an advantage to reach and open the door. She falls out of the room and onto the cafeteria floor grabbing all the kids attention.

The kids close to Natalia quickly evacuated their grey tables and black chairs, others ran outside the cafeteria; clearly going to go get help, but most of them stood by, wide eyed, anticipating the next move.

Just as Natalia begins to stand Adam from the back comes to her side and kicks her ribs. Adam sweared he heard a faint crack but that didn't satisfy him enough, he kept kicking until Natalia tightly gripped his ankle and pulled him downwards. Falling on his back Natalia sprawls up just in time to move out of the way for some boys to file out of the closed room. Natalia pushes the door closed just before the rest got out and locks it from the outside.