26.| The Knight In Simple Clothes

"Okay, we gotta get going! Load up, guys!", Keith yells as he jumps out of the roaring truck and rushes to the back, "Felix you drive!"

Felix and Jasper; who were already changed out of their disguises and into casual clothes, throw in their duffle bags in the inside of the truck's seats just as Keith jumps off from the bed with Alex in his arms. Jasper quickly closes the truck's gate after Keith had placed Alex in the back seats and crawled in himself. Just as Jasper jumped into the truck Felix slam his foot against the gas and the truck zoomed out of the woods and onto a small dirt road.

"Alex! Alex, you need to stay awake. You hear me? Do something if you hear me.", Keith desperately says as he moves to the floor, sits on his knees and shakes Alex who was about to close her eyes.

She opens her eyes, moves her head to the right and looks at Keith.

"Can you hear me?", Keith says as Alex's eyes slowly begin to close, "Hey!"

He says and lightly slaps her cheeks twice before she opened her eyes again.

"Stay awake! Don't doze off on me. You go into a coma you ain't waking back up.", he says before taking off his Nightcrawler suit and remaining in his casual clothes.

Keith taps Jasper while lightly slapping Alex's pale face.

"Give me Felix's belt from his suit, some cloth, and some medical tape if there's any left in the medical kit down there.", Keith orders before luckily getting supplied with a belt and one of his shirts Jasper decided to give him, "Not my freaking shirt you asshole. Some medical clo-"

"We don't got any knight in shining armor. I'm pretty sure you've got millions of others you can get from home.", Jasper cockily says back earning a small punch in the shoulder from Keith.

"Fine then give me your belt to-"

"Use your own princess!", Jasper says and quickly retreats before getting his precious shoulder punched.

"Idiot!", Keith hollers at him before unzipping Alex's Nightcrawler's suit and quickly slipping it off of her exposing her casual clothes while at the same time slapping her face lightly to bring her back to Earth.

He looks at the wound before quickly looking up at Alex who had slowly closed her eyes.

"Stay with me Mary Sue! Jheeze c'mon!", after he lightly slapped her cheeks he closely examined the wound only to notice some shiny metallic part glimmering in Alex's flesh.

His face scrunches up before he quickly calls Jasper in the back and he whips out his dainty, fancy black fold-in knife and orders Felix to avoid bumps at all costs just as they hit the paved road.

"Excuse me? Nurse? May I go in?", Keith asks worried just as he stands from the chairs outside of the room Alex was placed in.

The short blonde nurse with dark brown eyes suddenly spins on her heels so that she was facing Keith with a surprised face.

"I-I-I mean-you can-I gues-", she begins stuttering as she places a stubborn strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks.", Keith says in a serious tone before barging past her and into the room to find Alex breathing normally with her eyes peeled to the monitors in front of her bed.

The front part of her head was wrapped in a white cloth with an ice pack underneath while her thigh was nicely and properly stitched with the bullet out, thanks to Keith.

"Alex?"

"I want to say something I'm afraid I'll regret later but at least don't rub it in.", Alex quickly says; cutting Keith off just as he takes a seat next to Alex's bed with a curious face.

SHATTERED| 1  (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara