47|the right time

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

I'm sorry for how late this is, I feel horrible!
I had had some major post-concert depression after seeing 5SOS live and I just couldn't get myself to my computer.

Also, this chapter was really hard to write.

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

----------

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened with Jackson," The Sheriff said, looking at his notebook. He was doing his job, but he looked completely preoccupied.

Stiles was missing, after all.

And so was my mum. I never spotted her after the game and she wasn't answering my calls or texts. Hopefully she was okay.

Isaac, Scott and I stood in front of him, trying not to act like everything was going wrong.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles," He informed us. I felt like my stomach was eating away at itself and my head felt really light. The last proper conversation we had we were yelling at each other, and then we basically avoided speaking directly to each other.

But when he was on the field and winning the game. . .
When he looked at me the way he looked at me. . .

We needed to find him.

I needed to find him

I was definitely regretting the conversation we had had in my room.

"His Jeep is still in the parking lot," The Sheriff continued. "So that means. . . I don't know what that means." Sheriff Stilinski looked to be on the verge of tears as he avoided eye contact with the three of us. He finally met our eyes, "Look, if he answers the phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him. . ."

"We'll call you," Isaac said with a reassuring smile. I felt him look towards me for a moment, before turning back to the Sheriff. Stiles was kind of his friend now, but I knew he was doing this for me.

Scott stepped up, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

That may have been true, but even if he were freaked out he wouldn't avoid our messages.

The Sheriff nodded with a weak smile. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" He then started to walked off, but I stopped him. I wrapped him in a hug; we were both so worried. We separated and he squeezed my arm before heading out to find Stiles.

His spot was then replaced by the Coach, who didn't look as happy as he usually did. "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." He seemed really worried.

Scott looked concerned, "Yeah, I know, Coach."

"All right." He went to walk away, for stepping back. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we. . . I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

I had never heard Coach Finstock so sentimental.

Scott smiled, nodding his head, "I will."

"I know."

Coach left as well, along with the remainder of the players besides Scott and Isaac. And me of course.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as we looked around.