He knows:(

I was walking with my friends in the hall to go to our next class.

"Soooooo, Aaleiah how's it going with Chase!! Have you told him you liked him yet!" Ayla said.

"No. But I want to, but I know I will never be able to get with him.. He likes rich girls and I'm not rich." I said.

"Aaleiah you will never EVER get with him, he will never like you." Madison said.

"I know, but I want too!!" I said.

Then all of a sudden a familiar voice sounded.

"So, Aaleiah you like me?" I looked behind me.

There he was, a perfectly sculpted body, amazing white teeth, just staring at me..

"I-I um... Did you hear what we were saying Chase?" I said.

"Yes, I heard every little detail.. Madison why did you have to say that." Madison blushes.

"Because I like you and I don't what this lower class taking you away from me." Madison says.

"Well maybe I shouldn't be friends with you because just like every other girl I know in this school took Chase away and he never noticed me.. He only noticed them." I said and had tears in my eyes because I was telling her I didn't wanna be friends.

"Well maybe you should go and find someone else to stalk and spy on Aaleiah." Madison said.

"I do not spy or stalk him Madi!!"

"Why don't you come with me Aaleiah.. I wanna talk to you." Chase says.

"Ok?"I say.

We walk off.

We stop and he just looks at me..

"Aaleiah I don't care if your lower or higher class. It doesn't matter if you don't have a lot of money it matters if you are a good person! So don't listen to Madison she's just mean like these other girls in this grade."

"Yeah I know Chase... But I really do like you, sooooo much... I think about you 24/7. Sometimes I like to think of you and me dating in the future.. Maybe not in middle school but maybe one of these days..." I say and look to the ground.

The bell rings "We gotta get to class bye!" I say and walk away..

Chase looks at me while I walk away.

Little did I know he was thinking 'Why can't I just say I love her as much as she loves me..'

EDITED!! 1-27-2022

The plot of this story is so dumb, like I said in the 1st chapter. Idk what I'm gonna do with this book.