Cheated on.....

My mom and grandma begged me to come home and hang out with them. So I did.

I gave Chase a hug and kiss I gave his family a hug took my stuff and went home.  A month went by and me and Chase have been texting and it's are 1 year anniversary.

I called his Mom. His mom came and picked me up to surprise him.

He wasn't there. His dad said he went with his friends to GetAir, so his mom took me and paid for me to get in for 1 hour.

I saw him and he was with Isaiah and Payton. Then I saw a girl. She was holding Chase's hand and I just looked at them and Isaiah saw me and told Chase.

Chase let go of her hand and looked at me and came over.

"Hey babe how have you been!" He started to reach for my hand.

I pulled away.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Who's who?" He asks.

"THAT GIRL!!" I pointed to her.

"Oh-Um.. I-I-I'm sorry baby.." he said.

I had tears in my eyes.

"SO YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR A MONTH CHASE!!" I cried out..

"Baby I'm sorry..." I slapped him.

"That's why I should never have fallen for a rich kid!! Bye!!" Me and his mom left.

"Aaleiah.." His mom said.

"Just--bring--me--home--please.." I was crying so hard I couldn't even talk that much.

She pulled into my drive way.

"Aaleiah I didn't know he was cheating on you..Im sorry.."  She says and grabs my hands.

"I still love you and his dad and brother..But I just can't believe he would do that..We have been dating for a year..I just cant.. I'll talk to you later.." I got out of the car and went into the house.

Isaiah texted me saying.

'Hey Aaleiah....Im sorry about today..Hope to see you in school tomorrow?'
                 --Isaiah

I text back.

  'Hey you don't have to be sorry..It was his mistake..And I just don't care anymore..I felt like he was cheating but I didnt want to ask him.. I'm  going to school tomorrow. See you there...😔'
                --Aaleiah

I fell asleep.

Next day.

I woke up got dressed and brushed my teeth got my shoes on and headed out the door.

My bus came and I got to school and I waited for my friends and they got here.

I looked at Chases group and Isaiah started coming over with Payton and Evan.

They pulled me over to the group and Chase looked a mess. I touched his arm and he looked at me and started to get tears in his beautiful ice blue eyes.

"Hey don't cry.. Please!" I hugged him and he just put his nose on my shoulder and cried a little bit. He stoped crying.

"Aaleiah I'm sorry for everything I did.. I just want you back..You made me and my family happy.. My brother was not that happy before you came around.. Please will you forgive me!!" He says and tears fall out of his eyes.

"I--I Will forgive you.. On one condition!" I said.

"What is it I will do anything!!" He says and widens his eyes.

"Don't ever cheat on me again okay!!" I said..

"Okay!!" Chase said and kissed my cheek..

To be continued...

A/N: This was a long part...So I'm gonna post more on the weekend probably.. LOVE Y'ALL 💜💛💚💙❤Or maybe have you guys wait till next Friday..NO I'M JUST KIDDING..love y'all 💜💛💚💙❤

EDITED: 1-27-2022