My birthday

"I love you all too!!I will risk my life for all of you guys!!" We all hug each other and go back to the party it was awsome I had so much fun!!

The next day.

  Its the next day and they woke me up. It was the weekend of December 17.

They say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AALEIAH!!" I smile while I still had my eyes closed. And I opened them and they had presents and a really cute cake.

"Gu-Guys you didn't have to do this!" I was sitting up at this point.

"Well we are gonna do more stuff today too, right guys." Chase says.

"Yes we are going shopping with you!!" They all say.

Oh my, I don't want them to do this for me I have enough stuff!

"Y'all I have enough stuff from you guys I don't need anything else from you!!"

"Well this is how it is Aaleiah!" Diamond says.

"What if I refuse to go?"

"Than mom and us will pick your stuff out and send pictures to you.." His brother says.

"I don't need anything else.. Look at all the stuff I have already from you guys.." They go anyway and they were all sending pictures of cute things and I asked how much it was they said

'You don't need to know' and when they got back, I took the receipt from them.

"OMG GO TAKE THIS ALL BACK!!"

"No we aren't taking anything back!" Chase's mom said..

I started to cry.

"You spent over $1,000 dollors on me!! Why!!"

"Because we love you!! And you need an amazing birthday like almost everyone else.." Chase says and he hugged me..

"Why guys why." I cry more and Chase kissed me which makes me calm down and stop crying.

"Because we love you!" His mom says.

"You guys spent $2,009 on me!! I can't accept this!!"

"This is why we love you so much! Because your not like other girls.. Other girls just take the expensive stuff and break up with Chase..And he feels so betrayed when they do that!! But you, you are so much different from them Leah!!" His parents say.

"I'm never going to do that I love Chase and you guys to much!!" I say.

To be continued...

A/N: I'm sorry this is a little short but I'm tired I will post more after June 22 cause that's the last day of school...Love you all💜💛💚💙

EDITED: 1-27-2022