Last Chapter/20

Recap!!
"WERE HAVING TWIN BOYS WOOHOO I CANT BELEIVE IT AALEIAH!!" Chase says.

"Well beleive cause I have names already!!"

"What are the Aaleiah." My friend says. "Ar'mon Kane Bacon and Aaron Klide Bacon."
------------------------------------------------------

    Aaleiah's POV.
We had the twins and they are now 3 years old and Penelope and Phillip are 9 now and me and Chase are 37 and 38.

I've been really tired and sick over the past 7 months and no im not pregnant again, I found out that the boys were a miracle. I had a whole bunch of cysts on my ovaries.

A year after the boys were born I found out I had PCOS.

But, Im going to the hospital tomorrow to see what's wrong with me.

    The next day

Me and Chase are going to my doctors office together Penelope and Phillip are at school and Ar'mon and Aaron are at my friends house.

We get to the doctors.

They do test and other stuff. They come back in with a sad look on their face..

"Mrs. Bacon um--You have brain cancer." I started to cry and we talked about the treatments.

I was starting treatments in a days time.

But the doctor said it was to late. I tried to fight it to long.

One month later

I started to lose my hair because of chemotherapy.

I came home and I was sicker than a dog I went to my room and fell asleep.

       Chase's POV.

Leiah went to her treatment and she came back sicker than a dog. She went to the room and laid down and fell asleep.

I decided to just leave her alone the kids came back from school happier than ever.

"Guys why are you guys happier than you were a month ago?"

"Well its mothers day today and we made something for mom!!!" They all said.

"Well she's sleeping now why dont you guys put them in are room."

"Okay!" They say and they go up there.

"DADDY MOMMYS NOT BREATING!!!!" Phillip says. I run up stairs and call 911 they come and put her in a black bag. We all cried.

A/N: Im sorry yall..I love you guys...Bye see you guys in my other stories.

Edited