Another test.

Recap!!
We aren't pregnant.Well we can still try. And that's what we did every night when the twins went to bed. For a whole two months we took breaks don't worry. And I took another pregnancy test and...
------------------------------------------------------

I took another pregnacy test and it was POSITIVE!!!

I screamed.

The twins came running in the bathroom.

"Mom whats wrong!!" Phillip says.

"Nothing is wrong.." I kneeled down and looked at them both.

"You guys are going to be a big brother and sister!!" They start to jump up and down.

Chase was in the door way when I said that. He ran over and kissed me.

We made a doctors appointment in 5 days.

We celebrated the twins 7th birthday the next day and my birthday too.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to Penelope and Phillip and Aaleiah happy birthday to you!!!!Blow out the candles!!" They all say.

We did. All of a sudden the door bell rings.

I open it up and its Ayla, Hope, Jessica, Isaiah, Payton, and Evan. I scream and hug them all. Chase comes running over.

"Whats wron-Guys what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to come see you guys!! And the twins now can we please come in its freezing out here?" Ayla says.

"Yes, of course you can and we have something to tell all of you!!" I say.

They sit down on the couch we sit down in front of them. The twins came running in.

"We are going to be a big brother and sister!!!" Penelope says.

Our friends look at us

"Oh my god really!!! OH and happy birthday you three." They all say.

The the twins and I say "Thank you!"

"Yes im pregnant guys...But we dont know how far along I am because we just found out yesterday. We have an appointment in 4 days now but we dont have anyone to watch these two.." I say.

"Well, we can watch them." Ayla says.

"But you guys are gonna be in the U.S and you guys wont be here in time before we leave?" They all look at each other.

"Well.... About that, we all just moved here!" Hope says.

"What? And you guys didnt say any thing!!" Chase says.

"Well, we were gonna call Aaleiah but she wouldnt answer.." Jessica says.

"I told you to tell them that my phone broke yesterday Chase!!" I say.

"I forgot baby.." Chase says. I take a deep breath.

"Okay..Thats why there was a U-Haul at the huge mansion across the street" I  say.

"Yes thats why." We talk for a little and have cake and ice cream are friends go home and all of us brush are teeth and go to sleep.

Well well well, looks like she is pregnant and their friends moved in across the street!! That's sooo cool...Well i love yall you dirty chicken nuggets.

be stars, never back down!

Edited

(REWRITING) The Boy ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें