8years later

Recap!!

"Don't ever cheat on me again okay!!" I said.. "Okay!!" Chase said and kissed my cheek..
___________________________

8years later

Me and Chase have been dating for 5 years I'm in college he's in college too.

We are in different ones but our colleges are like 1-2 miles away.

It's Christmas time and we have it off for the holidays.

I have a car I drive to Chase and we go to his family's house. My birthday was just two weeks before Christmas, so when I got into the house I went up to my room that I stayed in 7 years ago. Then I got a text.

Isaiah-
Hey Aaleiah it's Isaiah how are you!! And Happy belated birthday how old are you now!!

Aaleiah-
Oh hey Isaiah I'm good. And thank you. Im 22 now!!

We talk for like an hour than Chase came upstairs and told me to come down stairs with him, I did.

"Surprise!!" They all say Isaiah, Payton, and Evan were all here and ALL of Chase's family was here too.

I was so surprised. I made small talk with everybody.

"Hey everybody!! Guess what!" I say.

"What?" They say.

"Im graduating college in January!! And your all invited!!" I gave them all tickets to get in to my graduation.

Christmas past, and now its January!! Tomorrow is my graduation.

I go to all my classes. Out of half the class only 90% of us are graduating!!
                                Graduation!!!

Its the next day I'm so nervous.

I put on a flower dress and than my graduation robe and than my hat.

I was waiting to be called. My friend got called up.

My hands started to get Sweaty.

"Aaleiah Roberts!! Her overall average is a 99% in all her classes!! She passed all of 'em!! Congratulations Aaleiah!!" I walked up and shook all the professors hands.

I Walked off the stage and walked out into the hall and took deep breaths..

Everyone got called up and it was time for partying WOOP WOOP!!

I drank one drink. I had an AWSOME time.

I went to my house. It was 12:00am everyone was sleeping. My mom and grandma and siblings didn't know I graduated from college. I went to my friends house down the street from my house.

It was the morning and my brother and little sister had school so I drove into the grass next to my uncle's car I slowly got out of the car and waited till 5:59 til my brother and little sister got out of the house.

They were in high school. They came out I snuck up behind them and scared them.

They started to tear up and hugged me.

"Hey guys guess what!!!" I says

"What?" They say. I showed them and they jumped up and down.

"You graduated from college so now your going to be a surgeon Aaleiah!!" My brother said.

"Yup isn't that amazing!!"

"Its so amazing Aaleiah!!" My sister Elizabeth said.

"You guys have gotten so big on me already..." I say.

"Yeah, well are bus is coming we gotta go love ya!"

"Love ya too guys!! See you when u get home from school!!" I hug them and they get on the bus.

A/N: Hey guys this book is almost finished. Love y'all ❤💝💜💛💚💙💕YOU DIRTY CHICKEN NUGGETS!!❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝❤💝

EDITED: 1-27-2022