Chapter 8 - In Between Confusion And Revelation.

Ishita Hassan

I still feel the heat and shiver from his intense gaze all over my body. His face was just inches apart from mine and I became stiff but why wouldn't I pushed him away or knock him up when he gets closer to me?

Even though, this thing makes me feel wrong because he is my boss but honestly I had to admit that I liked it. No guys had ever came that closer to me because I will quickly gapped the distance or gently pushed them away but my will fails when it comes to him. Why is he effecting me this way?

Now, I'm driving back home after a huge talk with Sally. I told her everything that running in my mind about what had happened to me after the scene between me and Nathan. Her reaction for the first was shocked but then she gave me a smirk that covered excitement in it.

"What was that for? " I asked her while leaning back on my chair.

We decided to meet up in our favourite cafe and she quickly flows out with questions about the purpose of our meet.

As soon as I spilled it out to her, she started to speak, "I knew exactly what this mean. " she giggled while saying so and sipped the coffee.

"What? " I asked, being restless of what she got right now.

"If my guess is correct, you are falling for him. " she said in a calm tone while checking on her phone.

"What the hell are you talking? Falling for a guy who I just met in a month? Geez, stop okay. " I annoyingly rejected her exclamation and that made her to narrow her eyes on me.

"Excuse me, missy...This are the basic signs of 'falling for a guy', if your not going to believe me then go to hell. " she bashed while crossing her arms across her chest.

"Woah...calm down there- " I began and she cut me off.

"Stop right there, your glowing whenever you mention his name and he's your CEO but your already calling his name despite the fact that you guys just became friends today. Okay, you don't push him away and I swear, if the situation were more thicken, you would have let him kiss you. " she explained dramatically while demonstrating my actions.

"No. I wouldn't. Why would I let him kiss me? " I was shocked at her explaination but everyone know that it's partially true.

"You would have, Ishu. He affected you very badly and I wouldn't even be surprise if you give him your first time. " she giggled on her last part and I only gasped at her. No way that I will be doing that.

"Sal, you know that I'm not oriented for relationships and I can clearly say that I still don't have the capability to serve or to show love on guys like I did for you guys. " I honestly confessed knowing about my ownself.

"I know, sweetie. But you know what, your love for us or your family wouldn't be the same with the feelings you felt for a particular man. The thing you feel for us is familial but when it comes for a man you fell for, it would be a romantic love. " she lectured as the love expert she is and that made my wheels in my brain to spin.

"Then, what if I couldn't really return their affection? You know, that we all do expect something special from the love of our lives but what if I couldn't give the same thing that he would give to me? " I said my thoughts, the fear of not loving back or to hurt a poor soul that would love me dearly.

Our ancestors told that our soulmates or life partners were already fixed for us when we were born. One day when we meet them, we will love them as much as they do. Like you know they said made for each other and meant to be. But till now I really don't know whether to believe about this told of our ancestors because I simply couldn't see that in mine.