29.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - LORA MARSHALL

FLASHBACK - THREE YEARS AGO

It was yet another Friday and the guys were meeting at their regular bar: Don's pub. Colin walked inside and found the others seated in their regular booth. He stopped by the counter to speak to Shannon.

"Hey, Shan." He winked and she blushed. "I had a good time last night." Her blush deepened at his words. Leaning over the counter, he kissed her cheek and then whispered something into her ear before moving to the boys.

"Sup guys." He called and they hooted at the sight of him.

"Colin!"

Bernard moved in and he sat down next to him. "So how's it looking in here tonight?"

"Not good bro. The women walking in here tonight are just fat asses, not to mention silicone bombs, too skinny bitches and fakers. You can also tell the liars from the hookers. It's just bad bro, too bad." Nathaniel replied while popping a nut into his mouth. He chewed and washed it down with beer.

"Guys, you won't belief what I did today." Matt's excited tone caught their attention. He sat up and traced the edges of his jacket with his fingers tips while saying. "You guys will be so proud of me when I tell you this." He paused for some time to whip up their interest even more.

"I managed to hook up with a judge."

"Dude, that's impressive!" Nathaniel exclaimed and gave him a high five. "How did that happen?"

Matt got down with his tale and they listened attentively, all except Colin. He was keeping an eye out for someone. The door suddenly opened and he saw them. Two women, both with black hair entered. They were wearing short blue dresses, which outlined their figures. One, of them looked slightly uncomfortable and the other was bursting with confidence.

"Wow, now this is the kind of women I want walking inside here every day." Bernard said and whistled afterwards.

Matt and Nathaniel turned to look at what Bernard was referring too. "Whoa guys, isn't that Lora Marshall?" Matt asked.

Bernard and Nathaniel looked again.

"Yes, it's Lora Marshall." Colin agreed with Matt.

"Are you sure?" Nathaniel gasped. "That doesn't look like her."

"Oh it is alright. Take a closer look." Bernard said and then he did.

"Oh my God, what happened to her?" He gasped and then smiled afterwards. "I like her new look. I always knew she had a great body underneath those nun clothes her father makes her wear all the time."

"I knew it!" Matt exclaimed. "The children of priests aren't so pious and religious as we thought. Look at her, disgracing the name of Christianity, her father, family and church at large."

"Hey, don't get all religious here, okay?" Colin warned and then smirked. "And besides, don't say such things about my girlfriend."

The boys gasped simultaneously and then moved their gazes to Colin, who grinned. "Yes, I did it. I am dating a priest's daughter and I got her to wear a skimpy dress tonight."

"No way." Nathaniel said.

"Yes, way. I am so close to getting what I want. If I got her to get out of her nun uniform for a night, I can get her to drop her panties for me, for a night as well."

"Colin, you bastard!" They said in unison before high-fiving him.

Colin bet the boys did not think he would really go after a priest's daughter. They had only joked about how difficult priest's daughters were a few weeks ago. However, none of them planned to chase one.