Something wicked this way comes...

'Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close the wall up with our English dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

As modest stillness and humility:

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage'

Henry V, Act III, Scene I

Harry Potter

July 31, 1980 - May 2, 1998

Until the very end.

It's been two years since the death of Harry Potter that rocked the entire Wizarding Society to its core, paving the way for Voldemort's reign of terror. But Hermione Granger would have none of it. This is her war. She is going to finish it and live to tell the tale, even if it means getting help from the unlikeliest ally - Draco fucking Malfoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

Hello, hello, my lovely babies! Back and better than ever with a new one yaaay. I've been sitting on this plot for way too long now, and I've decided to finally do something with it.

Updates will change for this book, but I promise I will keep to a steady schedule of every three days.

The link is in the external and in my bio if you want to head on over and read it!

Still so unbelievably grateful for the amount of love I've received for To Me, From Me. Truly unreal. Hope you'd give Once More Unto The Breach the same chance you gave me for TMFM.

I love every single one of you who is still reading this omfg.

Much love always,

Pumpkinpatch_