1

I have a headache. At first there is only darkness and then all of a sudden, it seems like there is too much light. It's way lighter than I'm willing to take in. I cover my eyes and when they open them I'm in a room.

"What...what's happening?"

"Sleeping beauty is finally up."

It's a man who says that to me. He may be in his 20s, around my age. He is white but tan. Tall with striking hazel eyes and platinum blonde hair. The hair is so pale it almost seems white. Its one of those hair colors not a lot of people can wear but it works on him. He looks like a cool guy. Maybe a guy from Cali or something. His hair is so damn interesting. It's cut close to his scalp almost like a crew cut that is relatively short and faded on the sides. Immediately the first thing that I think about when I see him is damn...he's really handsome. He has a symmetrical face, square jaws and marked features. There is something so masculine about him even through the handsomeness. He seems...rough. Maybe it's the tats. They are everywhere. They cover his body. Arrow tattoos, pocket watches, water color and even mandala tattoos are listed all over his abdomen, legs and crotch.

Yes. Crotch.

"You're naked," I say.

He was completely naked. I am literally looking eye length with his trimmed pubic hair. This man is standing there in all his glory and he seems comfortable with it. I can see why. It's...impressive to say the least. His long circumcised curved dick hangs between his legs as he stands up and leans up against a glass wall that reflects his back as he pushes a rather impressive bubble butt up against the glass.

"You get an eyeful yet?" he asks smiling with a pearly white teeth and a twinkle in his eyes before adding in a teasing innocent way.

I'm beyond embarrassed.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry, I don't mind you staring that hard."

"We all are naked if you haven't noticed," someone else says.

It's a girl with pitch black hair. She is racially ambigious. Maybe Spanish or maybe arabian. Maybe she's even just a deep tanned white girl. Her skin is olive complexion and her hair is jet black. It's long falling down to the middle of the back. She uses it to cover her boobs even though from here it seems like she has a really nice looking body. She's naked as well. As naked as the day she was born. She was completely naked save a metal collar around her neck. That's when I notice it. She isn't the only one with a metal collar . I had a metal collar as well.

I pull it and realize I have the same kind around my neck.

I press my hands across my crotch feeling completely naked as the platinum hair blonde boy eyes me up and down with a humored interest. He smirks slyly.

"What is this? What the FUCK is this?" I start panicking.

I try to pull it off. I jump up and realize I'm surrounded by strange people in a room full of people I don't know. There has to be over two dozen of us easily. They are all people my age. All the same body build. We're all strong, muscular, and fit. I'm standing there feeling out of place even though I feel like I may fit in this room perfectly. I didn't understand who these people were. I didn't know why I was here.

I was lost.

I was confused.

"It's not coming off," the boy with platinum blonde hair states, "We've tried."

They seem calm. They seem calm in a way that makes me believe they've been trying for a while now. They've been trying but for some reason they have given up.