2

"What's up with the D?" the boy with the tattoos and platinum hair asks me.

I am staring at the glass. I turn around and he's behind me. I'm not sure what he's talking about.

"Excuse me?"

"You have a D...on your ass," he states.

"You staring at his ass?" the girl with the dark hair asks.

I blush at that moment wondering if that was the case. I'm kind of shocked the girl with the dark hair just spills it out like that. She doesn't seem to have much of a filter. The guy with the tattoos seems a little shy about it too. His face gets really red. He looks offended.

The boy with the tattoos just rolls his eyes, "Hell no. What the fuck? It's was just...there...like that's not the point. What's the D for?"

I shrug. I turn to the mirror and take a look. Sure enough, I have a lowercase d tattooed on my ass. It's weird, to say the least.

"I'm not sure. Maybe just a tattoo I got. I don't remember. I don't remember anything," I tell him.

It's kind of weird. I wake up in a room naked with all these people. We all look around the same age. People are beginning to talk to each other more. People are clicking up. It's not hard to tell. I see a group of taller, intimidating looking guys gather around the front of the room towards the door. A bunch of girls have taken to consoling this one girl who is crying her eyes out. Then there was me. I was standing between a guy with a tattoo and a girl with dark hair.

My mood. I was somewhere between confusion and paranoia. I mean I was naked, but it felt more than that.

"Weird tat," the guy with the platinum hair states, "I should know."

"We all have them," a voice states.

I turn and see this guy walk over. He has square-framed glasses. He's the only one in the room with glasses on. It's the only article other than these fucking collars around our neck. He's been sitting quietly beside us for a while now. He hasn't said anything. Maybe he was feeling us out. Maybe he was seeing if we were the kind of people he should open up to.

It is an A.

"I have one too...it's on my foot. Didn't notice before," the girl with the dark hair states, "I have an M."

People must be overhearing our conversation. Soon more and more people start checking around their bodies trying to check for these strange letters that have been tattooed on them. It's weird, to say the least.

The boy with the tattoos walks over to me, "You mind? I can't find one. Guess I have too many tats already..."

It's funny that he walks over to me out of everyone in the room. I can't help but smile at it though. I find myself looking at his body. I have to admit. It is quite the body indeed. He's making sure I see every last bit of it.

"Can you flex any harder?" the girl with the M calls him out.

"Can you mind your business?" he states, "D here doesn't seem to mind, do you D?"

He stopped looking for his letter and is surveying my face for a response. I don't know if we've just gotten comfortable around each other real quick or if he's just confident. Comfort would make sense. We have been naked with each other for hours. Everyone is up now. Everyone has woken up. The crying girl is still sobbing, of course. The rest of us have for the most part have been able to calm down at least.

I laugh before finding the letter, "You're a Q."

Calling the guy with the tattoos Q just seems normal. Q pats me on my shoulder as a form of helping him out with locating what his number is. None of us remembered our names. None of us knew where we were or why we were here. We were all strangers. Strangers to each other and strangers to ourselves. It's the worst situation to be in. I literally could be in this room with a psychopath and I'd have no idea. And the worst part is...neither would they.