Another Day

"HARRY!!" yelled Uncle Vernon. "Where on Earth are you?"

A 5-year-old Harry came rushing in not knowing why his uncle was yelling for him but knowing what he will get

"Yes, Uncle Vernon?" If it was possible his uncle got madder

"First of all boy, What have I told you about calling me Uncle Vernon?" he asked

" Call you Master and Aunt Petunia Maam and Dudley sir," Harry said like he memorized it ( well, he did)

"Then god damn use our damn names!" said Uncle Vernon cooling down

Harry nodded in fear. Uncle Vernon saw Harry was scared and he cooled down more (not cause he loved Harry but since he knew he could deal with his punishment).

"Ok, second of all why haven't you done the chores that I gave you to do?"

"What chores? I already got up at 5 am and made breakfast for all of you and cleaned the house" said Harry who was really scared

" Well, first of all, I heard you wake up not at 5 but at 5:02!, second of all my breakfast was wrong," said Uncle Vernon enjoying himself, " I told you to make me scrambled eggs"

"No you didn't sir, You told me to make you bacon and eggs last night"

" Well I'm telling you now, Here is the list of chores you have to do, I will have to deal with your punishment after I eat. Oh wait, some brat got my order wrong, so I'll guess I have to do it now. Come here" said Uncle Vernon happily

Harry was shaking and wanted to run but he knew it would get worse for him if it did so he walked slowly towards Uncle Vernon who was taking his belt off.

Uncle Vernon took the belt in his hand and asked " Shall we start with this?" and started hitting Harry mercilessly.

Harry's screams were so loud that his aunt and cousin woke up (they were very deep sleepers). "What on Earth is going on Vernon?" Aunt Petunia asked as a very sleepy Dudley walked down the stairs

" Well," said Uncle Vernon " This ungrateful brat, did not make me scrambled eggs and did not do the chores and now I see he has woken you up. I think I need help giving him his punishment"

Aunt Petunia and Dudley smiled evilly and joined in. Dudley even had a knife.

Harry eventually fell unconscious and Uncle Vernon looked at him in disgust " I swear he is doing this on purpose every time we hit him it's like he falls unconscious. I mean how fragile can someone be? He ate 7 breadcrumbs today that's 2 more than usual he should be healthy by now" Uncle Vernon spat at him "Pathetic, I'll have to deal with him later for sleeping on the job" said Uncle Vernon as he chucked Harry in his (too small for him) cupboard.