We Are Here For You

A/N Thank you all of you who have read this book please tell me your names and I will give you a shout out in the next chapter but please comment vote and share now on with the story

Previously on Prongslet

Harry caught on when Sirius was advancing towards him and yelled "CHEATERS" and ran away still laughing but Sirius caught on to him and started tickling him. When he stopped Harry's face was red and faked being angry at both of his uncles

Sirius pretended to look shocked and said "How will you forgive us," he asked with a twinkle in his eyes

Harry grinned and said "2 hugs from both of you and breakfast?" He asked shyly

Remus and Sirius both nodded and did as Harry told them to do

__________________________________________________________________

Harry, Remus, and Sirius went to Dragon Alley to get clothes and such for Harry after breakfast.

Sirius was keen on spoiling Harry rotten and if Remus wasn't there then that would have definitely happened. Sirius bought everything that Harry simply looked at. Soon Harry was beginning to feel guilty and looked down on the floor, Remus noticed and quietly nudged Sirius and Sirius nodded when he looked at Harry and proceeded to check out. Then they apparated home. When they got home they took all of the bags to Harry's room and Harry slowly pulled out: His Madame Malkin Robes, His normal muggle clothes, Honey dukes sweets, and some joke products from Zonkos that Sirius sneaked under Remus's nose. Remus came in just then and raised an eyebrow at the joke products and said "Harry its time for your nap"

"s'not"

Remus raised an eyebrow and said "Really, you're not sleepy"

Harry tiredly shook his head

"Ok, how about you lie down on your bed for 2 minutes and if you don't fall asleep then you don't have too"

Harry nodded and lay on his bed and instantly fell asleep but before he did he said "You win this round uncle moony" slowly which made Remus chuckle softly

After an hour Remus went to wake Harry up but when he went up to Harry's room he saw Harry thrashing in his bed yelling "IM SORRY SIR" Remus panicked and called out to Sirius who came and with Remus woke Harry up. Harry shot up sobbing and hugged his guardians. "I'm sorry for the trouble" Sirius ignored this and asked Harry "how long has it been with your nightmares?" Harry shook his head and Remus asked him "Did you have them yesterday?" Harry nodded and Remus hugged him tighter and whispered in his ear "You know you could wake us up when you want to right?" Harry left Remus's grasp and gave him a questioning look and which Remus nodded. Just then Sirius noticed Harry had an incident and simply said: "Harry we need to change your clothes" when Harry gave him a scared look before now he just nodded relieved.

Remus went downstairs and suddenly had an idea and quickly apparated. When Sirius came downstairs he huffed and said "I'm the irresponsible one" Harry quickly followed him and Sirius asked him "Do you want to play hide and seek" Harry eagerly nodded and they began playing Remus returned 15 minutes later with a package and the next thing he knew he was being attacked by Harry who yelled "GOT YOU uncle Padfoot" from under the table "Harry it's me" said Remus since Harry was beginning to tickle him. Harry looked up and sheepishly said "Sorry" Remus called out to Sirius and when he came he saw Harry and yelled "I WON"

" this time only" Harry mumbled which Remus heard and grinned. "What's that?" Asked Harry at which Remus answered " You had this when you were young, It's a lion rocking chair, We always rocked you in it before you slept and it helped you with your nightmares so I decided to try it"

"Genius," said, Sirius, at which Remus smirked

"Yea, Yea don't you go getting a big head now Moony," said Sirius at which Harry giggled.

Then they all had supper and played a game and watched a movie (Harry's perfect day). Then they took Harry to bed and Remus was rocking him (Harry was alternating between them every night). After 10 minutes Harry fell asleep and Remus put a few charms on his room just to make sure he knew if Harry was going to have nightmares but there was no need since Harry for the first time in forever had a peaceful night and Remus DID get a big head for a while over his rocking chair idea at which Sirius grumbled every chance he got.

A/N

HEYYYY whats up, How was this chapter? Please as always

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

These all give me motivation and they might not seem important but they do to me so yea please *gives puppy dog eyes*