Adopted

Sirius sat down with Harry as Madam Pomfrey was running a diagnostic spell. Sirius had also sent a Patronus to Lupin and told him to come when he transformed back into a human.

2 hours later
Harry woke up and for the first time felt ok. He opened his eyes and saw Sirius and at that moment Lupin chose to storm in "WHERE IS MY GODSON" he yelled
Sirius looked at Lupin in annoyance and said " Moony he just woke up and now you scared him" pointing at Harry who hid under his blanket.

"Damn it," Lupin thought and then looked at Harry in kindness and walked over to him after giving Sirius a "we are going to talk about this look". "Harry," he said "Harry can you please come out"

Harry came out in curiosity since no one ever called him by his real name or said please to him.

Remus smiled at him and thought about how cute Harry looked, Malnourished yes but cute.

"Pup," said Sirius at which Harry looked around until Sirius said " I'm talking to you, Harry. Would you like to come live with us, We are your father's friends and he appointed us as your godfathers."

Harry did not know what to say because he would love to get away from the Dursleys but he also knew he would get sent back after these people found out about what a freak he was.

"Harry no one will ever hurt you again" promised Remus as he sat down on Harry's bed. Remus did not miss the way Harry flinched.

Harry thought about it and then slowly nodded not wanting to displease his new guardians. Sirius came to pick him up but Harry immediately cowered back and started crying saying "I'm so sorry" he sobbed

Sirius looked surprised for a moment and then came and picked Harry up and rubbed soothing circles on his back and said " Harry, don't worry, No one will ever hurt you again" Harry looked at him and decided to trust these people for now.

"Do you want to go home now cub?" Asked Remus taking Harry from Sirius
Harry flinched for a second but then went to Remus and nodded at his question.
Madam Pomfrey heard what they were saying and nodded in approval and lead them to her personal floo

"You might want to hold your breath for a second," said Remus and yelled   "GRIMMAULD PLACE" and disappeared followed by Sirius
"Welcome to your new house Harry," said Remus

A/N
Thnx for reading guys, please
Comment about what you think
Vote
Share
Love you guys