Chapter 9: Three words and eight letters

Jennie's POV

I'm so mad right now! I'm not really satisfied to what happened lately. Arggh! I don't know why it's happening to me. Why I feel this way towards Lisa? Aside from that, I really hate myself right now. How do I even initiate it to happen? God! It is really embarrassing because I'm the one who made a rule for this not to repeat what happened in the past. But what just happened? I'm the one who's breaking the rule not Lisa!

However, I felt guilty for what I've said to her lately. Actually, I didn't mean it but I'm so mad to her because of what hurtful words she said to me while discussing the rules so, I reciprocate what she have done to me. It is also the reason why I'm avoiding her because I'm sullen to Lisa.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!!!!!, some one shouted.

Ok I know where's this voice came from. It is my sister Jisoo Kim. She was the second to the eldest but she's always acting like the youngest.

I've been waiting here for so long! What happened? What tooks the two of you for so long? I asked them.

You know Jennie that I'm always on time but this little chikin made a scene right now that's why we're late, Dahyun seriously said. Well, I'm used to her. She is the most serious and silent in the four of us.

Jisoo you are only new here but you already caused trouble! What happened? What did you do? I asked Jisoo who's now busy munching her chickens. Wait, I think I already know the reason why. Knowing Jisoo, she's not really a trouble-maker but if chicken is involve she can do anything.

It is because of chicken? I added to her.

I'm sorry Jennie! Yes you're right it is because of my favorite chicken. You know me right? I really love chicken more than anything else. Plsss, forgive me and don't you want me to give a hug? I just landed here in Korea just to see you and your wife! Don't you miss me? Jisoo said in cute voice. Hayysst! She really knows how to make me soft. And because of that from angry Jennie I quickly change to sweet one. I hugged her tightly because in fact, I really really missed her. In my 3 siblings, she's really the closest to me. But she decided to study  in New Zealand when she was just 10 years old so she's now separated to us.

Hey Dahyun! What are you looking for? Go and hug us it is once in our lifetime since Jisoo will just spending here her vacation! I commanded Dahyun to hug us. I know she doesn't really fan of this kind of drama but to my surprise she just follow me and quickly hugged us. I missed this thing I remember when we we're just young we always hugged each other. Jisoo and I always insist Dahyun to hug us but she will refuse to do it so, we will quickly catch her in the end, she has nothing to do with it but to follow us.

Hey two morons! Who said that I'm just here for vacation? I will be living here for good, Jisoo said.

Seriously? Dahyun asked in confusion. Maybe, she is also shocked just like me I didn't expect it I thought Jisoo will just spending her vacation here.

Yep, and I'll be studying here also. So better treat me well and announced to all of them that you have another beautiful sister, Jisoo happily said.

You know what Jisoo? We really want to do this, to tell anyone that we're sisters but we can't. Dad tell us to hide it here for us to be safe. He said that it will be good if there's no one here who knows about our relationship to each other. You know our Father is very well known as a very successful business tycoon right? So we need to be more careful, Dahyun explained to Jisoo.

That's why no one in our University knows about it even in our friends we didn't tell it. Not because we didn't trust them but we're doing it for their safety and ours too.