Chapter 40: Goodbye just for now 😊

Lisa's POV

Jennie and I were really happy yesterday. We spend a lot together and seing her genuine smile makes my day complete. I think I can't wish for anything anymore. Being with her everyday is enough.

Tok tok tok!

My attention was caught when suddenly I heard a knock from my door. I rushed myself reaching the door expecting that it was Jennie but my hopes slowly faded when I saw it's not her.

"Oh Kendrick what are you doing here?" I asked him. He looks so stressed and bothered at the same time so I already sensed that he has a bad news.

"Lisa, don't get shocked if I told you about this" He said nervously. I release a deep sigh and calm myself before hearing his words. Based from his tone, I already had an idea that I'm included with his problems so I need to be get ready.

"I got a phone call from our modelling agency and they want us back immediately in Bangkok. Lisa, we still have 6 months contract to them and if we didn't consume it we will go to jail. They already threatened me that they will file a case if we didn't comeback right now" Kendrick's tears are started to fall and me seing him like that makes me feel sad.

I forgot about what I've left in Thailand and I didn't expected to turn things like this. I'm so focused to Jennie these past few weeks to the point I already forget that I'm just staying in Korea for vacation not for good.

"I know it's hard for you, Lisa. But we need to leave Korea right now for the sake of our selves." Kendrick said while tapping my back.

I don't know what to feel right now. I'm thinking about Jennie. What will happened to us if ever I leave her?

We're just starting our good relationship again. Why do we need to get get separated again? For Pete's sake I don't want to leave her anymore. I want to be with her forever. Though it will take just 6 months not to see her but I can't last long without her.

"Can't they give us a little time to stay here? Look, we're not planning to run away to them again. Not anymore but I just want to spend my last time here with Jennie as a goodbye" I beg more still hoping that it will make it happen but I guess I should start giving up right now.

"As much as I want to but Lisa their decision was final. No matter what happens they want us back to Thailand right now. We can't argue about that because in the first place we are the reason why it happened to us. It's our fault"

My world literally stops upon hearing those words from Kendrick. I can't do anymore but to leave my Jennie. As much as I want to stay with her but I think this time is not the right time for us to be together.

"Lisa don't think again and just go with me in Thailand. You don't have any choice but to leave her. I know you're having a hard time to decide what will you do right now but remember this. You should fix your problem first before thinking anything else" Kendrick added to me.

"I get what's your point Kendrick. It was just I can't understand why it's happening to me" I said bitterly.

"You can do it Lisa. I know you from being a strong woman. I believe you and Jennie will passed all this problems just trust her ok. Don't act like you will gone forever. Lisa it was just 6 months!" Kendrick give emphasis to the last statement.

A small curve formed into my lips after hearing this. He's making me smile and lighting up my day as always. That's why I am really grateful to have bestfriend like him. I don't know what to do if he wasn't on my side.

"Hey girl! Don't smile like that. I might think you're starting to fall for me. You looks so creepy!" Disgust was clearly written to his face. Wait? Is Kendrick out of his mind?