Chapter 23: New girl on Town

(4 years later)

Lisa's POV

After Sana Unnie convinced me to go with Bambam hyung in Thailand. I didn't waste any time and I quickly fixed all the things I need to go in there. At first, I'm thinking if I'm willing to left Korea but my family suggest me that this decision sounds good since it will be really helpful for me to moved forward.

When I arrived here in Thailand. I didn't do anything but to make myself busy in my works. I give my best in helping Bambam in his business that's why it becomes really successful and now, it's starting to conquer another country.

But because I have a talent in Photography I started trying it just a hobby. I worked as a photographer in famous clothing line here in Thailand but I didn't success in this profession because they noticed that I'm more fit in modelling.

Actually, it starts when suddenly my model in Photoshoot didn't come. Since we really need a model that time. They said that I can be a substitute model just for a while. They applied make up on me then remove my glasses and BOOM! I earned many compliments from them and they decided to make me their official model for their new collections of clothes. Then many opportunities came into my life in modelling industry and instantly become Thailand most known model. Well, I'm not being boastful here but I'm really famous here in my country.

 Well, I'm not being boastful here but I'm really famous here in my country

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Since I become a model I started to change myself. I'm not the Loser, nerd,shy and ugly Lisa anymore. I make over myself. I'm not wearing a glass anymore I just wear contact lenses, I also removed my braces, I cut also my bangs in normal length since it covers my face and my hair is not like witch's anymore. If I'm really conservative in the past well now I'm not I usually prefer fashionable and revealing clothes because I'm confident to myself now and I'm not the old Lisa who's always shame to herself and bullied by others. You can't blame me pains really changed me that much and at the same time I'm really thankful that this happens because of this I learned to stand on myself.

Hurt made me realized that love is not just a sweet little thing but a thorny one and most of all I found out that I should really love myself more than anything else because in the end you are just the one who will help yourself to stand all the problems you will faced.

If you're asking about Jennie? Well, I don't know what happened to her. Never in my life, I tried asking what happened to her even if I really want to. I don't want any single infos to her I know she already forget about me and she's now happy on her life. I didn't bother her anymore since she doesn't listen on my explanation because she doesn't have any trust on me and that's really broke my heart.

Well, I already talked with Jin. Before I go in Thailand he confessed to me that nothing really happened on us. He just take our clothes off to show Jennie that I'm cheating with her. Taehyung pursue him to do this since it offers him a money. He doesn't want to accept it but he really needs this money for his mother who's in Hospital.