Chapter 27: Bikini Body

Jennie's POV

So what comes up to your mind? Why you volunteer to be with Lisa in the same room? Jisoo asked me while sipping her coconut juice. We're now here in the beach exposing ourselves to the sun while we're on our bikini. We want to tanned ourselves.

I'm just concerned to her, I said as I also sipped my drink.

Concerned to her? Jennie don't fool me ok? I know you're just lying don't make any excuses here? Jisoo seriously said to me.

And what do you want to hear? That I volunteer because I want to be with her? If you're thinking that Jisoo, sorry but you're wrong, I said while rolling my eyes.

Ok fine! I know you will deny it. But It's ok Jennie I already know the answer, Jisoo said while smirking. Arrgh! This girl why she's keep on saying that I'm just lying!

I was about to speak but suddenly no words come out to my mouth when I saw Lisa is walking now in the beach like a super model in the runway while wearing a white bikini suit. Gosh! Am I in the hell now? Why is so hot here. I know it's hot in the beach but it's getting hotter when Lisa came.

My eyes started to look at her body. She was really sexy. Her body aged and her curves is now in the right places plus her toned abs. I don't know why but I really feel hot now I can't take my eyes on her she was really a great view I remember the days we did it. I onced touch and owned this wonderful body. I smile from that thought. Can I own her body once again? Noooo Jennie! You're being pervert again!

Done checking her out? Jisoo said while smiling devilish to me.

Shut your mouth! I was just admiring her body because.... Ah.. because I want my body to become like that! .... Yeah that's the reason why I'm looking at her, I said to her nervously.

Calm down Jennie! I was just joking you don't be so obvious here.... But I have a question to you, Jisoo asked me.

What is it? I replied.

I'm just curious. Can I ask you if you and Lisa already did it? You know what I mean ok? I'm curious because you know you and Lisa is married for one year. I don't know why it tooks so long for me to have idea to ask you that, Jisoo said while controlling herself not to laugh. So Jisoo is making fun of me now? Fine, I will give what her want. If she know I already know her dark secrets.

Why don't you just mind your own business Jisoo! And wait can I ask you also? I just want to know if you and Rose already did it? As far as I know I saw the two of you in our mansion kissing while you are in the top of Rose in your room sorry to see that but the door is slightly open. I saw that in my two eyes but I don't mind the two of you because I'm worried I don't want to disturb you since I saw you panting so hard I think you are really turned on that time. So, now tell me did you two already did that? Well, I'm just curious here, I said sarcastically.
Jisoo remains silent for seconds because of that. Hahaha! Serves her right that's what she get from provoking me to get mad.

Speechless much Jisoo, I asked her to tease.

Fine! I don't ask you anymore like that. You happy? Jisoo said irritating.

That's good, I said smiling devilish to her.

But I'm really curious did you two went that far when I saw you and Rose that time, I added to her.

Jennie can you please shut your mouth, Jisoo said while her face is really red.

____________

Lisa's POV

Hey Kends! Did you see Jennie lately? She's drooling over me. What do you have to say? I said cheerfully to him.

It's good, Kendrick said who's busy reading men's magazine. So gay!