Epilogue

(A/N: If you're thinking that I end this story because of the issue well, my answer will be a BIG NO! This story just reached it's end and I can't do anything about it. But anyways, enjoy reading 😘)

Jennie's POV

Looking at the mirror, I saw myself with a beautiful white long gown. Wearing my expensive and fancy jewelry with my beautiful make up on. A familiar feeling suddenly reminds me of something.

Deja vu!

But there's a difference. I'm wearing my smile right now unlike yesterday I'm not.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Jennie can I come in?" Someone is knocking on the door.

"Sure!" I quickly give a response and then right on a cue Sana appeared on the door.

"How are you?" She give me a peck on my cheeks.

"I'm fine" I paused a little and let out a big sigh. "I really do I'm fine!" I said while calming myself.

"Nervous eh? Don't worry she's also like that in her room but Kendrick and Tzuyu was there to cheer her up" Sana was smiling on me.

"Really? Sorry, if I'm so nervous right now. I just can't stop myself not to" I apologetically said.

"It's really ok. What you feel right now is the exactly I felt when I'm on your position. So it's not new with me anymore" Sana said while reminiscing.

"Ahhmmm, Jennie before I forgot anything.I want to give it to you" Sana handed me a thick and old book. I gladly accepted it and I got surprised when I saw what's written on the front page.

"It was Lisa's scraft book since then. Whenever we saw her making this book she will immediately hide it from us. That time I can't understand why she's hiding it but now after finding out what's inside of it. I understand her" She looks at the book while remembering these days.

I will never get mistaken. This book which Sana handed to me was the book that I saw five years ago on her room. It was entitled "My life" which she's hiding to me when I found out about this.

(A/N: Try to check out for Chapter 17 to remember this scene. Just suggesting 😜)

"I think this book was dedicated for you. Open it" Sana said.

I hastily follow what Sana said on me. I opened it.

Jennie Kim: My dream girl

First time I laid my eyes on her. I was already sure that it's a pure love.

It's started when I bumped into her which I'm very thankful. I was wearing a boy's outfit that time because I can't wear any thing anymore. My clothes was already in the laundry so I don't have a choice. Bambam, my brother lend me his clothes and I gladly accept it. He even spray his perfume on me since I look like a boy wearing his clothes. Fucking shit!

My heart was beating too fast that time. It's my first time to see a beautiful girl like you. You're like an angel come and save me. I really like you.

And that time. I started to become a fond of yours.

The whole book was all about me. Lisa even pasted my pictures here. It's like this book is her whole diary which contains her feelings for me. I was really overwhelmed upon seeing it. I didn't know that Lisa has already a thing for me in the times we're faking our marriage. I'm so dumb to not notice it and didn't realize that she was L.M but it doesn't matter anymore. Atleast, we still end up together in the end.

(A/N: Guys support me! 😭😭😭 Kahit dito man lang sa story na ito magkatuluyan sila hahaha! Bye bye JenKai thingy muna! 😵)

"Lisa Unnie was really a cheesy person back then" Sana said while giggling.