Chapter 38: Jennie's wish for her birthday 🎂

Jennie's POV

"Is everything settled now?" I asked Jisoo and Rose who's panting really hard because of secret! You will know it later guys!

"Yeah we really had a hard time on carrying her because of Tzuyu but don't worry Chipmunk already make a solution for that" Rose proudly said while smiling devilish to me.

"So what happened to Tzuyu?" I asked Rose but Jisoo joined in our discussion.

"Well, this crazy Chipmunk lock Tzuyu with Kendrick in his room. I don't know what's going on there?" Jisoo answered my question.

"What? You locked her? Rose how did you do that? I asked in disbelief.

"We can't do our motive if she was there so I told her that Lisa was in Kendrick's room. Good thing she didn't ask anything and quickly go there then after that I locked the door" Rose explained it to me. I was about to say anything but Jisoo interrupted me.

"Jennie stop asking plss. We're running out of time. If Sana saw it she will stopped you so be quick!" Jisoo said while panicking. Oh my God! She's right.

"Guys thank you for everything! I really owe you my life" I said to them then quickly run my engine to drive

"Be happy! Happy birthday again!" They shouted in unison while I'm heading my way to them

If you are asking why they said happy birthday to me. Well, it's pretty obvious that you already know the answer because today is January 16 and it's my 23rd birthday.

Jisoo asked me what I want to be a gift for my birthday and I answered her simply that it was Lisa. Yes, I didn't like anything except for Lisa. She's the best thing that I will have in my life so I didn't hesitate to answer Jisoo what really my heart wants.

At first, Jisoo complained to me why should be her but because this is my only want for my birthday so she didn't have any choice but to grant my wish as her gift to me.

I told her that I want to be with Lisa on my birthday so she decided to kidnap my wife with the help of Rose for Lisa just to be with me. And I'm so thankful because they didn't disappoint me. Promised this is the best gift that I have on my birthday. Thanks to them.

I was driving peacefully when suddenly Lisa was awakened.

"Hey! What I'm doing here?" She asked in confusion as she wake up. She doesn't have any idea why she's here because when Jisoo and Rose kidnapped her she was still sleeping.

"Oh my God! Are you a kidnapper? If you want money from me I'm willing to give it all to you. How much do you want? Just let me go plss" I heard Lisa was begging me. She's in the back sit thats why she can't see me since I'm facing her back. I really really want to laugh right now. I can see in the mirror that Lisa was really nervous because of the scariness. My wife was really cute!

"But what if I don't need your money? What if you are the one that I really want? What will you do? I asked while not facing her. I want to tease her a little bit so I'll just wait for her to recognize me. I can see in the mirror that she's already confused because of that.

"Wha....what? I'm so..sorry but I ha...have a fa..mily that still waiting..for..me. Plss have mercy on me" Lisa's voice cracked while saying it.

"But I want you"

"No plsss! I still have many dreams in my life. Don't do this to me. I'm in love with someone else now and I still want to continue my life with her"

"You still in love with someone else?What if the kidnapper is really beautiful just like me? Will you fall for her? Well, you can have me instead since I'm a good catch" I decided to look back on her now while saying it with a smile. I even wink at her.