Chapter 32: Chipmunk!

Lisa's POV

"You know what Kends you're so dumb! You should check it clearly. Good thing Doctor Tzuyu make it clear to me because if she didn't! everyone will think that I'm already dying and even me I will also think that!" I said to Kendrick.

Kendrick and I was here in the room getting prepared to Sana's wedding. The make up artist was applying make up on me while Kendrick is also here begging the make up artist to borrow their make up kit. So gay as ever!

"The doctor has also mistake. You should blame them for entering the wrong room. They didn't even check your surname if you are the real Lisa Mamoto" Kendrick replied.

"But admit it you also have mistake here" I said.

"Fine! Enough with this discussion. It's already done. Move on Lisa! Move on! Kendrick said.

"How can I get moved on Kends! I almost think what will be my plans if this was real. I really thought that it will be my end. I'm so hopeless that time!" I said.

"Ma'am it's already done. You can check yourself in the mirror" the make up artist said to me as she finished making up me.

I checked myself to the mirror and I saw nothing but a beautiful creature. Haysst, I'm so thankful to God because obviously he really put his full effort in making my face. I'm so beautiful! Well, thanks to my parents also.

"Lisa can you plss stop praising yourself in the mirror. Look, we will be late in your sister's wedding. Anytime it will start soon so, let's go" Kendrick said while panicking.

"I know that Kends! But can you just give me a second. I just want to appreciate myself. Aside from that, they will inform us if the wedding will be starting so, don't be panicked!" I'm still looking at the mirror while smiling appreciating every inch of my face.

"Ma'am, Sir the wedding will start now. Please proceed to your corresponding sits the brides are already here" the wedding coordinator said to us. When I hear it I immediately get up from my sit and quickly grabbed Kendrick.

"Let's go, Kendrick we will be late to the wedding" I said while grabbing him to the venue.

"I already told you Lisa we should be early!" Kendrick said.

"Enough with that Kends! Just be quick!" I said to Kendrick.

When we arrive to the venue, all of the guest are here. Well, I should say that we are almost closed for being late because the wedding announcer is already speaking when we arrived. Kendrick was right! We should be early! I feel guilty for being late in my sister's wedding. I'm one of important person to her but it looks like I didn't give any importance for her big day.

"Guys please welcome our brides. Let's give them around of applause" the wedding announcer said as a cue that the wedding will be start.

Then I saw Sana and Dahyun already entering the venue while they are holding each other hand. When I saw it I remember my wedding to Jennie. I know it was just all lie but I can't help myself to become happy when these times are flashing on my mind. I will never forget the time that Jennie become mine once in my life.

First time I laid my eyes on someone like you
I can’t forget the hour, that moment with you
Then I have realized
Love is growing deep inside
I feel the beating of my heart

I feel surprised when someone sing infront while Sana and Dahyun is walking in the aisle. I will never get mistake where this voice came from. It was..... It was Rose. I really know her voice.

Cause every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I pray that someday
You will wake up in my arms and love will never end
We belong together
Always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there