Chapter 10

Angel's POV

I jolt awake when I feel a small tingling sensation slowly wrap around my torso.

"Sorry did I wake you" I turn around to come face to face with Dawson with a worried expression.

"No don't worry about it" I kiss his forehead causing him to beet red. I get out of bed and start to change unconsciously forgetting about Dawson. I turn around to find Dawson even redder then before. Dawson and I still need to mate but I'm not ready yet. Dawson is trying his hardest to restrain himself. Dawson covers his eyes with the blankets.

"Sorry" He apologises, I sigh before getting into casual clothes. 

"It's okay, I know our mating bond is trying to make us mate but I'm don't ready yet." "Do you think you can wait a little bit longer?" I climb onto the bed and sit beside Dawson.

"I'll wait as long as you need" He lets go f the sheets then smiling at me causing me to blush with his handsome smile.

"Thank you" I peck a kiss on Dawson's cheek. Once Dawson and I have done everything done, we head down to breakfast. When we get down to the table where the rest of the pack eats their food I spot Hades sitting next to Reece while papa and dad are sitting the other side of Hades. Reece must have saved Dawson and me some seats since our name plates are where our food will be. 

During breakfast everyone got along well. Also some people recognised dad because we learnt that he was from the neighbouring pack. After breakfast Hades took papa and dad up in the air. Which they enjoyed very much and I mean very much. Dawson went to the training field to learn some fighting skills and whatever.

 Hades and I are just walking around. Papa and dad have gone for a tour around the house. Reece is busy with work so Hades is bored since I'm not his mate and he wishes to spend time with Reece.

Reece's POV

Logan my beta burst through the door giving my a fright. "Can you knock next time"

"Sorry, Alpha Reece there has been a report that there have been rogues coming through the pack's territory."

"When did it start?" I frown when I hear rogues.

"When you came back with Luna Hades and Alpha Dawson with his mate."

"How many has come in recently?"

"Around 6 to 10 rogues came in last night"

"Okay, Get more warriors at the pack territory also can you please warn Hades, Dawson and Angel not to go near the packs territory." "Also warn neighbouring packs, also Taylor and Ash please"

"Okay Alpha Reece"

"Thank you Logan" Logan waves goodbye before leaving the room. The ring of the phone makes me jolt. I pick up the phone and say who I am just not the Alpha part but yeah my name and all. 

"Reece talking how can I help you?"

".........Run........" The voice sounded scratchy and tired.

"Who are you?"

".... No one I warn you to run or you will die..... run and never turn back." I hear a long beep at the other end of the phone. The call end instantly I get up from my seat and run down stairs. I order my warriors to stop fighting and come to the meeting. 

(Time skip to meeting)

"Logan I need you to teach the warriors to become stronger something is coming and we must prepare."

"What's wrong?"

"I just got a phone call from someone and they told us to run and never turn back or we all die"

"Okay Alpha"

"Thank you Logan" Logan is my Beta but he also one of the best warriors in the pack. 

"Warriors Logan is going to make all of you stronger do not cause him any trouble or disobey him or there will be punishment" 

"Yes Alpha Recce" They all say in since causing my wolf's pride and mine to fill me. I smile at the pack I have created with the help of my friends and family. 

(Sorry another short chapter also I'm not great at writing things like meetings and other stuff sorry. But I hope ya all enjoy the story thanx for the people reading my story)