Chapter 12

Angels POV

I watch as Hades walks down the stairs with an angry and frustrated face. 

"You okay?" I ask his head snaps towards my direction now a surprised face on most likely he didn't notice me. 

"Yeah just fine" He sits at the seat next to mine at the island. I get a whiff of his scent. It changed. He must have mated with Reece but why's he so angry. 

"You mated, why are you angry?" 

"How do you know?" He looks at me with confusion cross on his face. Is he an idiot I mean not to be rude but scents change when you mate so I thought maybe he knew that already.

"Well for starters your scent changes when you mate also theres a bite mark on your neck" I point out just noticing the mark on where his neck meets his shoulder. He covers his mark with his hand quickly.

"oh" Okay so he's acting weird I'm going to find out whats wrong.

"Hades" I grab his hands and look into his eyes with the most serious face I could put on. "What's wrong?" It takes some time for him to answer.

"I said something to him when we were mating, Reece didn't like what I said so he went rough on me causing me to have a sore ass and back" Hades explains as I listen intently. 

"What did you say?" I question him as he thinks about what to say.

"I said that I will never mate with him again because he kept asking permission to do things and it was getting really annoying" Okay so they were fighting over such a tiny thing i'm trying my best not to laugh but bloody hell this is funny. I burst out laughing causing Reece to jump a little in his seat. "Oi don't laugh it's not funny" He exclaims loudly. 

"But ~gasp~ your fighting other nothing" I say through gasp while I laugh" Hades turns red then looks down at his feet. I stop laughing wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Okay how bout we go shopping at the biggest mall in the town" I recommend "We haven't spent time as brothers I know this is a girls type of thing but lets go have some fun as guys" He thinks about his answer before nodding.

"LETS GO SHOPPING!" 

~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the shopping mall in around 20 minutes. Since we've never been to the mall before we got a bit lost. 

Hades and I get out of the car then head towards the ginormous mall. I can see the curiosity in Hades eyes as we enter the mall. The first two shops we see is the Pharmacy and Ice shop. Ice is a woman's clothes shop. From what I can see is mannequins with tight ass clothes that reveal to much skin if on a girl (An actual shop where I live also my true opinion). We walk deeper into the shops the crowds pushing pass us. peoples shoulders bumping into ours. 

"Hades are you alright?" I ask a little concerned since were in a big mall with loads of people honestly I'm starting feel sick I hate big crowds. 

"Umm lets go to a more quiet place I'm not a fan on big crowds"

"You read my mind" We swerve people quickly finally finding the food court which isn't full of people.  "Should we get something to eat" I suggest as we take a seat near a sushi shop.

"Yeah might as well we didn't have breakfast after all" 

"Sushi?" I point at the sushi shop and Hades nods in agreement. Once we order our food we walk back to our seat. We talk for a while before a Japanese lady comes with sushi on a plate. 

We make some small talk as we eat our sushi enjoying every single bite. Once we finish we try we try to find a mens clothing shop but that resulting harder to find. After I think 10 minutes we find a mens clothing shop entering it. The sign reads 'Jeanswest' the clothes looked pretty cool I must admit.