III

——
{I thought i was a responsible sibling}
♡——♡

"N-n-Noona—"

"What?", you grit.

"Drive s-slowl-y-y. Please there is a lot of traffic and Jimin Hyun—", Jungkook gets cut off when you drive more fast than the already fast speed.

"Shut up. Shut the freaking hell up.", you spit the words harshly. So harshly, that Jungkook slowly starts tearing up.

Never in these 15 years of his life, Jungkook has seen you being so mad at him. Jimin wasn't mad either but sometimes it did cross the limit, but you were always the sweet sister for him. But today.... Nope.

"N-Noona... Please!", Jungkook shouts. "I am sorry!! Sorry for not telling you about all this!!", Jungkook shouts again. You speed up more, as now you reached a plain and empty road.

"Shut. The. Freaking. Hell. Up. Jungkook.", you say sharply. The aura around you dangerous, cut and tensed.

"SORRY! NOONA I AM SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT CHOU TZUYU!!!! I WAS JUST NOT ABLE TO FIND THE RIGH—"

You pull the break roughly as the car jolted. Jungkook's eyes went wide open as he saw your expression. No sadness, just anger and dissapointment.

"And was that right time going to come? When I and Jimin died? Or—", you inhaled sharply and continued, "Or when Tzuyu would have ruined your life?", you say slowly.

"Noona.... I... I was scared...", Jungkook lowers his head. You sigh deeply, trying your hard to just forgive him and listen to him but you were—

You were just so disappointed that you wanted to smack Jungkook so bad for not believing you. And not only that, you wanted to murder Tzuyu who was the reason behind all this.

You close your eyes and the words from the conversation between you, Jungkook and J-hope occurs in your mind.

—FLASHBACK—

"Chou Tzuyu...?", Jungkook whispers slowly, barely audible for you and J-hope. When you lean closer to Jungkook, you both go in a shock.

Jungkook was scared. His eyes were wide and lips were trembling. You looked at the man in front of you, who was looking back at you with the same expression. J-hope was an outsider, but even for him the sight was vurnable.

"Jungkookie... What happened?", you ask him, your voice trembling itself. J-hope just stands there and watches the whole sibling drama.

"What about Tzuyu? How do you know her? What did she do?", you ask and Jungkook slowly looks at you.

"Tell me everything.", you look at him with concern. But your heart crashes when you hear him.

"I can't tell you about this. I am sorry, Ji-ae Noona... Mianhae.", Jungkook speaks softly says as he wipes the single tear which slipped from your eyes.

Maybe he didn't tell you, but you knew what happened. In college, someone had a cute sister, maybe her name was... SooIn. She was just a sweet little girl, but her brother became tensed due to her sudden behaviour change.

After, some treatment the Gil finally told everything and the rumour went around. The girl was mentally abused and was given drugs. Not a single sexual harm, all of that mentally not physically. The brother's words still roam your head as how he shouted in front of the whole college—

'Chou Tzuyu!! I will sue you and make you rot in jail for years for what you did to my sister!!! She mentally abused her!! She was just a 15 year old!!'

But no one believed him. To be honest, even I didn't. Who would? No one would. Tzuyu was the beauty of the college, so she had the most votes in the school. The boy eventually left Seoul and was never seen in this area.

And That freaking beach did the same with Jungkook too. Maybe still not to drugs, but mental part was there. And she was going to rot for real.

She messed with a Park.

With that, you grabbed Jungkook's arm roughly and dragged him with you. And you didn't even knew, that Jungkook seemed for help in that short time.

—FLASHBACK OVER—

You sighed again. Trying to calm yourself down. You were shocked at the fact that he didn't tell you but eventually the good part is Jimin knows.

"Why did you not even think of telling me when you told Jimin about this?  I mean— come-on! I thought we were closer!", you whine, slowly starting to cool but that wasn't so easy.

"I didn't.....", Jungkook mumbles. You stop dead. You look at him and grip on the car's steering wheel.

"What?", you ask deadpan. He slowly looks at you. "I didn't tell Jimin Hyung either—NOONA!", Jungkook yells louder than a Lion roaring when he spots you getting out of the car.

Jungkook got out as well. You were fuming. You didn't wanna see Jungkook as the money cause you have slapped him. All of your sister love out of your soul.

"Why? Just why?! Jungkookie why?! WHY?!", You cried.

Not you. Not Jimin. Who else did he had? J-hope? Or that freaking a$$ beach Tzuyu?

We're you not good enough? Was Jimin not good enough? Were you two not taking care of him and loving him properly?

All these questions were running in your head when you unconsciously asked Jungkook a question. Your hands holding your head.

"Jungkookie... Wasn't I a good sister? Was I pathetic to you? I did everything for you. I thought I was a responsible sister.", you whisper as your words get cut off.

You see Jungkook's eyes enlarging when he looks at you. He screams. He screamed again and again, but it all happened so fast... You didn't even get a chance to save yourself.

Before the car came and crashed with you.

"NOONA!!"

A/N:
This baboon writes a chapter so much later and adds up the whole drama sauce from her fridge into this Story.

Well, most of all what do you think Tzuyu did to Jungkook? Was it all just mentally or physically?

How do you think Jimin and Jungkook will handle your/ Ji-ae's accident? Will the Park Mochi snap?

And guys remember. Never be afraid to tell your parents anything about such kind of abuse. Never. If you are hesitant, then remember, this baboon is right here for ya all.

Love ya!
POTATA~

By:
Song Hwa-min
Aka: Aurora Daniel.