XXV

♡--♡

♡--♡

{Who laughs the last Laugh?}
♡--♡

A young boy, sitting in his garden, listening to music, and counting the grass on the ground.

His cute heart-shaped lips were cascaded in a pout, making him look more adorable.

Though, if someone had the ability to understand his thoughts, they would have seen the darkness itself.

The kid wasn't happy.

He was angry, sad, and depressed.

He was listening to the music to distract himself from the screams that came from the drawing room of the enormous mansion.

His parents were yelling unholy profanities at each other, his mother crying her eyes out, his father throwing shade at her.

It wasn't a suprise for the boy whenever that one 'mean lady' came to his house and clinged to his father, making his mother sad. Though, he didn't like it. He hated that woman for making his mom suffer, and his dad to even support it.

He also hated the three kids the mean lady would bring along. They were Her sons, so it meant they would be like her.

That kid didn't expect any of them to like him back, but weirdly enough, the youngest among them adored him more than he adored his own brothers.

He was startled when the young boy jumped in front of him with his ridiculous grin and spoke, "How are you doing, Hyung?"

The kid wanted to rip the guts out of the boy. He was jealous. How could he be so happy?

The kid stood up, making the younger one sulk, and glared at him. "Stay away from me, you insect!"

The best insult a ten year old could give.

The eight year old started crying, making his other two brothers step in.

"Hey, you should at least speak to him softly. He admi—"

"I honestly don't care." the kid snarled back.

"Behav—"

A high pitched scream halted the scene along the kids as they all looked at each other with wide eyes, before dashing into the house together.

The kid was the fastest to run, and the oldest among them had to stop the youngest from witnessing anything he shouldn't.

The kid stopped breathing when he reached the place.

There his father, was straggling his mother to death, choking her with his hands and draining all the blood and soul out her body.

His eyes widened as he staggered back and gasped. Tears formed in his eyes, and he cursed at himself.