IX

♡——♡{Discharge}

♡——♡
{Discharge}

♡——♡

Have you ever been in a situation where you are suddenly made quiet when someone pulls a stunt that gets you cringed and not only that but uncomfortable? Cause if you have, then you would understand this situation.

This was so not expected.

In order to make you shut your quacky mouth up before you screamed in the middle of the night, Hoseok covers your mouth and accidentally leans closer, invading your personal space.

Your eyes and as well as his eyes, turn big as saucers.

Ah Sherlock....

You were so shocked that you weren't even thinking straight. You breath hitched more when Hoseok suddenly smirks.

W-why i-is he smirking like that?

"Hey... I guess this isn't that bad...", Hoseok speaks as he scans your face with his eyes.

Your eyes open MORE wide.

Bye eyebrows.

"This position...we should kiss as well right?", he mumbles huskily. You start squirming in his hold over your mouth.

You were too dumb to even notice that your arms were free.

"What? I can't hear you, babe.."

Then when reality hits you like a fracking brick, you use your hand and smack his' which was over your mouth with all your force.

After the painful contact, Hoseok immediately moves his hand from over your mouth, hissing in pain.

"J-hope, your one arm is already broken, don't make me break another one.", you deathly threaten him.

"I was just joking. Who would wanna kiss a potato like you?", he retorts back and smirks.

He really be testing my patience, Bitčh I am a Park and that means I am extremely hazardous when angry...

"Well I guess it's better to be a vegetable rather than being a freaking horse.", this time, you smirk

"Well at least horses are faster."

"So you agree that you are a horse?", you grin like a maniac when you win.

Hoseok curses and rolls his eyes.