XXIII

♡———♡{Seohyun}♡———♡

♡———♡
{Seohyun}
♡———♡

You groaned in pain as you stirred up from your sleep. With your eyes closed, you could feel the moon's light lighting up the room, and hitting your eyelids.

You try to move a bit, but stop instantly when you feel weight on top of you from both the sides of your body.

What?

You look at your right side to see your lover, Hoseok, sleeping peacefully, you wrapped in his arms and his head rested on top of yours.

He looked so soft while sleeping.

You turn to your left to see Taehyung, wrapped in your arms, sleeping peacefully and looking like a small baby.

And how can I wake up such cute babies?

But you had to get up, your back was almost breaking in pieces.

So with a smile, you tickle Taehyung's ear, who stirs up and slowly opens his eyes.

The way he blinked, you knew he wasn't in his full senses yet, so you speak up.

"Good morning, Tae, now wake up." you comb your hands through his hair.

He looks up at you, blinks for a moment, before he sits up straight like a pole, a blush on his cheeks.

You look at him with a chuckle, knowing why exactly he reacted like that.

He rubs the back of his neck, looking down, "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Taehyung."

"What's Okay?" Hoseok chimes in, hugging you closer, making you gasp and Taehyung smile.

"Nothing, we all slept while cuddling."

Hoseok nodded.

"Jesus, I'm hungry. What's the time?" he yawns, and you move away from him.

You brush his hair away from his face, and smile at him, then look at Taehyung, "Time?"

Taehyung looks down at his watch and chokes, "I-It's eleven at night!"

Now you and Hoseok choke.

"What?!"

"We slept for twelve hours straight?!"

I gape at the wall while thinking, trying to believe everything.

Taehyung sighs and walks over to the window, and peers out. He checks everything with a serious expression before looking at you and Hoseok.

"Guys, I think we should leave. There's no one outside, and besides, it isn't Safe to spend night in an abandoned building."

Hoseok stands up, and walks over to the window, "Easy for you to say, I'm the one who is gonna drive."