XXIX

♡-------♡{I love you}♡-------♡

♡-------♡
{I love you}
♡-------♡

Hoseok smiled as you sang your favourite song on top of your lungs, which was deafening, while he drived to the location you all were headed to.

Yes, all. Jimin, Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, and Jisoo. Did I miss someone?

The destination where you all were headed to was Bukchon Hanok Village, a perfect place for a break.

In front of your vehicle, was Jin's black Koenigsegg Trevita, with Namjoon in the same car's passenger side. Behind were your brother's with Rosé in Jimin's Lamborghini Veneno. Behind them were, Jennie and Taehyung in his Lykan Hypersport. You two were in Hoseok's Bugatti Veyron and Jisoo and Lisa were in their car Pagani Huayra which Lisa borrowed from her father.

You were wearing blue shorts with white top matched with white converse. Hoseok was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, white tee and a blue cardigan on top, match the colour of shorts. You were completely weirded out by his choice of shoes, since its laces were complicated than your life.

The nature surrounding the road was amazing, greenery, and little birds everywhere. Trees bend over the road, welcoming the guests at the beautiful mesmerising upcoming village, which was stole millions of people's hearts.

You were so engrossed in your singing, you didn't notice the car halting to a pause until Hoseok pecked your cheek to gain your attention. You didn't blush, after all, you weren't the shy kind of girl anymore and Hoseok made sure of it. He wanted his girl to be just as dominating as he was. Wink.

You smiled at his direction, confusion written on your face as to why they had stopped.

Hoseok chuckled, "Look outside, baby. We have arrived." Your eyes widen and you turn your head to look outside the window, your hair smacking Hoseok in the face.

You gasped.

So beautiful.

"Can I step out?" You asked softly, mesmerized by the place.

Hoseok, who was already out the car, laughed, "You dumb or what? Of course!"

You didn't look to any side, and opened the car door immediately. A cycle's horn grabbed your attention. You gasped as you realised it was gonna hit you.

An arm around your waist pulled you away from the way of the kid, and you sighed in relief. So did the one who caught you.

It was definitely Hoseok. Duh.

"Jesus, girl. Look I know you're excited and all. But calm yourself a bit, please try and stay alive till we reach the rooms." He sounded annoyed but you were the wrong one here. So all you did was pout and nod.