XIX

[This story will take a rest till The Assassin's Wife reached chapter XX after the next chapter]

♡——♡
{Suprise}
♡——♡

The next few days were the most dull ones ever.

You don't know how and why.

This was the normal thing, this is what you did everyday.

Everyday before I met Hoseok.

You tried your best to ignore him.

You tried your best to forget him by thinking of the moment how he just gave up after a few words from Jimin.
That day, when you reached home, you cried while hugging Jungkook and Jimin.

The next day, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo came and consoled you.

Overall, this week, all you did was be back to your normal routine.

Roaming around the campus, now you don't find Tzuyu anywhere, she was behind bars anyways.

The campus kept on moving.

The whole world.

But you couldn't.

Now Jungkook go freely wherever he wished.

Jimin didn't dare to go on a shoot that was too far until he made sure your feelings for Hoseok died down.

Your baes were now performing songs, composing, writing and singing. Lisa and Jennie would rap, while Rosé and Jisoo would sing.

They were preparing for the annual function of your college, as it was one of the Seoul's biggest college's function.

You?

Barely living.

You were angry, sad, broken.

You couldn't believe that your first ever love was taken away the moment it got to you.

Whenever you think of that moment, your eyes get teary, and you would break down.

Like promised, Jimin and Jungkook would always be there.

Jungkook always brought home chocolate donuts for you on his way back from school.

Jimin would help you with your homework and studying.

They were the only reason you came back.

That's why you didn't mind.

But it was killing you from inside.

I miss him.

I can't stop thinking about his horse face.

The way his face would shine when I would look at him.