VIII

♡--♡
{Chou Tzuyu. That b- each?}
♡--♡

"It was almost evening when I was going to a shop nearby to run errand for Noona. The sky was already orange and I was told to return home on time so I took a short cut. But I guess, that short cut was never short Cut for me. I stopped abruptly when I spotted a girl sitting alone on the road, crying. I know I shouldn't have payed attention, but even you know that's not possible.

I hesitantly went towards her, maybe trying to give her a handkerchief. I tapped on her shoulder and she didn't respond. When I was about to do it again, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

I panicked. I didn't know what was up with her. She was a crying mess- who all of a sudden was acting strange. I tries free my wrist but she dug her big-big nails into my wrist, making me scream. Man, that hurt.

When I was about to shout, a large hand covered my mouth. They tied me up and didn't take anywhere, just there. They covered my mouth as well. They took out a little device and it was actually a pen drive. When it opened, there was a logo, and underneath it was written 'The Crows'. Then, they continued to show some things which were related to brutal stuffs. Not sexual- brutal, like murder- live murder, torture, and depression.

They said that they needed a new lab rat for their team. And they got me. But if was not only that- the girl slapped and threatened me that if I told anyone about this- she would kill my family.

I had no choice. You two were the only family I had. I just kept quiet. But I can't anymore. I don't want to turn into a monster. I am Jeon Jungkook. I am your Kookie. Not a monster."

You were sitting near the window of your ward in your wheelchair, at night. Probably too deep into thought.
Many things were on your mind.

First, Jungkook.

Second, Tzuyu.

Third, Your legs.

Jungkook's and Tzuyu's matter was way serious than your leg problem. You kept thinking, how could a twenty year old can treat a fifteen year old boy like that.

Especially when the boy is adorable like Jungkook! But that was Bullshit. Cute people are the first ones to get attacked on.

You wanted to keep Jungkook safe and sound, but how? Your were very worried about how vulnerable Jungkook looked and how panicked and stressed out Jimin looked.

Poor Jimin... Got so many shocks at one time...

Poor Jimin, indeed, was not able to sleep. After he returned home with Jungkook, he was distracted.

He felt useless.

Even after taking so much care of both the siblings on his own, the poor guy still was not able to be breathing properly.

Ji-ae was twenty, so Jimin should have been a little less worried about her. But how can he be calm when that freaking girl was now in a hospital ward?

He wasn't there for Jungkook, when he was facing such problems. The problems which could have been leaden to worse situations.

Jimin shakes his head.

He sits on the bay window, looking up at the night sky, probably seeing the same scenario as you.

"I am the worst."

Ever since the death of your parents, Jimin was always the one with huge responsibility. You and Jungkook. His first Priority, and first memory.

But due to that, Jimin forgot about himself. He used to be working so hard for you and Kookie that he never got time for himself.

You wanted to change that. You wanted to help Jimin. Take care of Jungkook.

But the problem was you couldn't. The thing is that you are still a student and literally unstable. No source.

You sigh. You used to face problems with a smile, but not that much. Cause some situations can't be solved with smiles.

Moving sneakily around the lobby of the hospital in the middle of the night was something you dared to do.

Moving around in your wheel chair wasn't so bad after all. No need to stand just keep moving, but with some hard work as well.

Passing by the lobby, you pause when you hear the door of a ward open. You panic and look here and there for hiding but unfortunately anywhere you hide or not you would be caught.

"Ji-ae?", you hear someone call you. You slowly turn around and choke when you see the least expected face.

"Hoseok?"

"And that's how Jungkook got tangled up with her. Chou Tzuyu, that b-", you stop mid cursing when J-hope raises an eyebrow.

"Beach? Beach.", you change the word. J-hope rolls his eyes. You do as well.

So arrogant. Why Bitčh?

"She does seem the Bad one. But what's the proof?", he asks you as he leans back on the bed.

You look at him in Suprise and shock.

"J-hope she mentally and physically abused my brother who is underage! What do you mean proof?!", you yell at him.

"You need proof against her, Ji-ae.", Hoseok repeats. You feel anger boil within you.

"HOSEOK HIS-"

The thing which happens next is what neither him nor you expected.

Hoseok covers your mouth and accidentally leans closer, invading your personal space.

Ah Sherlock...

A/N:
0.o
Oooh?
*sips tea*

Hope you love the update

Love you~
A

new cover since it reached chapters!!

Thanks to @Ji-mi-nie-pa-bo1995
For the cover!

By:
Son Hwa-min
Aka: Aurora Daniel.