Bryce's Party

Season 1 episode 5 part 2
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

At Echo Creek Acadamy Comet and ____ walks around school with everyone greeting them.

"There they are!"

"Hey, comet and ____!"

"Hi, comet and ____ Butterfly!"

"What's goin' on, both?"

"____, will you be my science partner? Oops."The science kid drops a chemical beaker, causing a small explosion.

"Comet, I baked you a pie!"

"All right!"

"____, I ate the pie!"

"I knew you would!"____ said and hight-five both

"Comet and ____, I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you two."StarFan13 said "That's weird... 'cause we wallpapered our locker with pictures of you!"both comet and ____ said befire the tree of them hight-five

They then comes and _____across a group of students where Bryce is handing them out invitations to his birthday party. Comet, who loves birthdays and parties, wants one. Brittney rudely tells him he can be invited only when pigs fly. So comet makes a flying pig, thinking that he is now invited but bryce did give ____ a invitation for his birthday so _____ decided to go but she is also bringing her friend and brother.

Later that night at the Diaz Household exterior at sunset. _____ brings Marco along with comet,comet who is exited because his sister brings him because they can never be separeted but Marco doesn't think they can go.

____, dressed in a party gown while comet drags Marco out to the sidewalk."It's so weird that Bryce invited us to her birthday."
Marco said "actually he invited me and I invited comet and you are my plus"_____ said then Bryce's Party Bus passes by, _____ and comet launches the three of them onto the bus, much to Brittney's annoyance but they didn't know that Buff Frog was spieing on them from a tree branch through binoculars.

At thw party bus interior. Bryce sings karaoke, and his party guests cover their ears.

"I send texts straight to your heart
You replied, baby, that's a start
Saw your zit, I knew it was the end
Sorry, honey, I have to de-friend
Ooooh..."he sing

then comet,____and Marco crash inside through the ceiling."See? That was way more fun than taking the stairs. Oh, sweet! A little, tiny hat. Cool. I can make those."comet said to marco then tells bryce he have a cool hat before he makes a tiny hat for himself that matches Bryce's."comet Butterfly. What are you doing here?I only invited your sister _____"bryce said dropping the microphone in annoyance"Nothin' yet. I just got here also _____ invited me with marco"conet said then help _____ stand up since she was on the flour.

Marco is doing pushups on the party bus floor.but stops himself when he sees Jackie."Jackie Lynn Thomas? Play it cool."marco said thinking to himself The bus lurches to a stop marco is gagging and backs away slowly _____ sit on one of the sits on one of the chair that is on the bus.

"Hey I'm Jake jackie's older brother"

"Hey I'm _____ comet twin sister"

"Cool party huh"

"not really I just came so my brother and marco can come"

"You got it....... so tell me more about yourself"

"Are you sure you want to hear it"

He nods and _____ beging telling him about everything from monster and her ex-boyfriend.

"Wow your life is so magical and real..... your also cute and amazing really"

"Wow first compliment I got that is related to my life"

When comet sees how unhappy the guests are, he decides to liven the party with his spells. he turns the interior of the bus into a bounce house and creates a hot tub on the roof while Marco tries hard to hold his vomit.

"Hey, Bryce! I know how to make your party more fun. Rubber Sparkle Bounce House!"comet uses his magic to turn the inside of the party bus into a bounce house. They start bouncing happily.jake grab ____ hand and they beging bouncing with the othere happy Bryce stands in the middle of the room with his arms crossed, bouncing lightly due to everyone else's momentum."Isn't this fun, Bryce? Better idea!"comet said

At the party bus roof.

The guest are chanting hot top then"Foaming Twinkle Bubble Ripple!"
comet creates a large clam-shaped hot tub._____ and jake jump on the hot top not caring if they are on there cloths
When Brittney has the bus pulled over to kick comet out "Finally. End of the line for the prince ,princess and the puke boy. Now get off my bus!"bryce said "Oh, thank you!"Marco steps off the bus."Fresh air! Smells just like... monsters?"marco said and inhales deeply
Then they saw Ludo attacks.comet and _____ are thrown backward into Brittney.ludo tells Three-eyed Potato Baby to take the wheel.

Three-eyed Potato Baby picks up the bus driver and tosses him aside. He sits in the driver's seat, fastens his seatbelt, checks his mirrors, and puts on a driver's cap. He spends extra time straightening his cap."Will you get on with it?!"ludo yells at him Three-eyed Potato Baby slams on the gas, and the bus pulls away at high-speed, throwing the party guests toward the back of the bus.Spikeballs and a crocodile monster stand next to an open dimensional portal."Here they come."A random car drives through the portal."Was that them?"Spikeballs ask "Uh, nope."Crocodile monster respond

Back at the bus

Comet and _____ runs up to the bus's roof. The monsters chase them while Ludo and Bryce bound over their hatred for comet.

"Comet is the worse"bryce said "
I know, right?"was ludo respond "I hope you destroy him."bryce said with hate in his voice"Thank you! That is so nice!"ludo said with comet and _____ On the bus's roof, comet and _____ fights Ludo's monsters. Comet blasts Beard Deer off the bus with a magic beam. A three-eyed monster attacks, and ____ knocks him backward with a kick to the face. Comet blasts Buff Frog and the giraffe monster away with cupcake blasts. As he flies over the edge of the bus, the giraffe monster hangs onto the railing with his teeth. _____ blasts the two-headed monster over the side of the bus. As the two-headed monster hangs on, his face hits the window, scaring two of the party guests. He swings over to comet's and ______ back with the party banners. When the two-headed monster climbs back up, comet and _____ knocks him over again with an elbow to the face. The two-headed monster lands in the passenger seat of an elderly Asian man's car.comet dodges Buff Frog and Big Chicken , hitting Buff Frog with Rainbow Fist Punch. Buff Frog falls into the hot tub, and ____ closes it on top of him. Comet and _____ runs straight into the giraffe monster on an overpass sign that reads "CAHOOGA ½, HOLLIWOOD 1, SETSUN 1½". The giraffe monster looks surprised. His head is dragged straight through the overpass. A guy on a bicycle rides up his neck, leaving tire tracks, and falls to the ground. Cut to bus interior. Ludo eats the spoiled oysters.

When comet notices they are heading straight for a portal of Ludo's world, comet tells Marco to take the wheel Marco eventually knocks Three-eyed Potato Baby out with a karate chop. Three-eyed Potato Baby passes out, and his head falls onto the gas pedal, making the bus go faster. Marco grabs the steering wheel. Comet and _____ falls through the bus ceiling. The bus gets closer to the dimensional portal. Marco cuts the wheel right, causing the bus to veer left and right. It knocks into a fire hydrant, spins through the air, and crashes onto the ground a complete wreck. The party guests emerge from the bus unharmed.

they crash the bust right next to a bus stop. The Monsters come out hurt and Marco finally vomits into a nearby trashcan, along with Ludo. While Bryce thought her party was a disaster, his guests thought it was a huge success.

Marco walks over conet and ____."Man, ____, that party was the jam."he said about to put his hand on ____ shoulder "don't touch me with your puke fingers"____ said before moving away of marco "Oh, yeah. Sorry. You know, if I ever have a party, you two are gonna be my party planner."marco said before he runs back to the garbage can and continues throwing up.