Lobster Claws

Season 1 episode 7 part 1
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

At the Diaz household

Fighting is heard in the background.____,comet and marco are fighting ludo's army then Bearicorn  goes flying Back to the backyard. Marco fights ludo's giraffe minion.Marco kicks the giraffe monster in the throat." My weak spot!"the  Giraffe monster choked While comet and _____has there back turned, firing spells against other monsters, Beard Deer grabs them."comet?____?"marco said before Bearicorn and the frill-neck monster dogpile on Marco."Yes, yes! Now somebody grab the wands! Lobster Claws, you!"ludo said  "Oh, yeah, I got this! Go, red boy! Go, red boy! Go, red boy!"lobster claws said "Stop flexing your thorax and get it already!"ludo yells at him "This is happening now!"Lobster Claws approaches comet and _____...
Comet,_____ and marco yell ...and grabs what he believes to be comet's and ____wand but actually turns out to be one of Beard Deer's antlers. Beard Deer lets go of comet and _____ after realizing he is missing an antler which allows comet and ____ to fend off Ludo's minions."Poison Crystal Cupcake Kiss!"comet said and fires upon the monsters with cupcakes."I love cupcakes! Ahh!"Bearicorn opens his mouth to catch a cupcake. A cupcake hits him in the eye.
Cometblasts Ludo with cupcakes, knocking him off his flying bat."That was fun! But we gotta go to school. Ooh, you're on my backpack."_____ said to ludo "Here."Ludo hands ____ her backpack, and comet,_____ and Marco leave.

Marco,comet and ____ leave for school while Ludo opens a dimensional portal and tells his minions to enter. Lobster Claws is the last to enter but before he can, Ludo stops him and explains that he is fired due to his incompetency. After comet,____ and Marco come back from school, they notice Lobster Claws still in the backyard and they run out to attack him. Lobster Claws does not fight back, leading to Marco asking if he is okay. He explains his predicament to comet,____ and Marco, indicating that he wants to be good."What? That's crazy! Monsters... are... evil! It's just their nature."_____ said "No, it's not! Look!"Lobster Claws sets the squirrel down on the ground."See?"marco said to both twins "Yeah!"The squirrel's tail hangs out of Lobster Claws' mouth. Lobster Claws swallows the mouth."See?"lobster claw said.

"Okay, Lobster Claws. The key to being good is "do unto others as you'd have them do to you."Marco tries to explain to Lobster Claws that he should do to others what he would like done to him.
A guy on a bicycle rides by. Lobster Claws punches him. He falls."Like that?"lobster claws ask "Actually, that's 100% wrong and you want to do the opposite. Now say you're sorry."marco said Soon after this,  Lobster Claws then tries to heed Marco's advice to an apparent success. The four of them continue down the road and encounter a small girl whose cat Mr. Mittens is stuck in a tree. Marco uses this as an opportunity for Lobster Claws to try and be good.Lobster Claws climbs up into the tree"Careful with my Mr. Mittens!"the Little girl gasp Lobster Claws climbs out of the tree with Mr. Mittens."Thank you so much, Mr. Lobster Man!"the little girl said then mr.mittens is screeching Mr. Mittens' tail hangs out of Lobster Claws' mouth.comet,____ and marco yells and retrieve Mr. Mittens from Lobster Claws' mouth."Now do you see what we're dealing with?!"comet said then grave the kitty and give it to _____ the kitty meaws at her "Mr. Mittens is fine. No harm, no fou— "marco said but before he finish he scream when he saw
The little girl's legs hang out of Lobster Claws' mouth.

The four continue on as Marco tells Lobster Claws that he cannot eat children. They walk past a house that is on fire with the owner worried about her "baby" that is still inside. Lobster Claws heads into the burning house as comet and _____ extinguishes the fire with a spell. The "baby", which turns out to be a baby grand piano, is unharmed by the fire. Comet,____ and Marco find Lobster Claws outside having kidnapped an ice cream man and pouring the ice cream out of the cart into his mouth.

Lobster Claws then tries to help an elderly lady cross the street. As comet and____ takes there eyes off of him momentarily, he somehow sets the surrounding area on fire whilst holding up a car and screaming. Back at home, the four watches the news story about the damage Lobster Claws caused. As Marco goes to find rubber bands for Lobster Claws' claws, comet,____ and Lobster Claws cut a deal that will help them get what they want.The bandaged squirrel from before picks up an acorn. Comet and _____ are  sleeps on a hammock.A dimensional portal opens, and Ludo appears.Ludo and his army tiptoe out of the portal. Beard Deer's left antler is bandaged to his head. Just before Ludo takes the wand, comet and ____ wakes up.

Whilst comet and ____ are being feigning sleep in a hammock in the backyard, Ludo opens a portal and attempts to grab the wand with his minions. Comet and _____ wakes up and starts fighting as Marco runs outside to them. They explains that they lured them here so Lobster Claws could get his job back by pretending to beat them up. On the cue of comet saying "I got more than cupcakes this time", Lobster Claws jumps over the wall and starts pretending to beat up comet and ____. Ludo and his minions seem to fall for the ruse and observe an improvement, and after Ludo exclaims that Lobster Claws should just grab the wand, he does so as comet and ____ lays defeated on the ground.

After Lobster Claws grabs the wands, it fused into one and transforms into a demonic-looking scepter with a black orb/eyeball on top. Lobster Claws also becomes much more aggressive looking and sounding.Rocks and the bandaged squirrel levitate off the ground.
However, once he turns to comet and ____, who explains they were trying to help him, both he and the wand transform into much more benign forms. Conflicted between Ludo, who desires for Lobster Claws to be a monster and give him the wand, and cometand ____, who claims to have seen the good in him, Lobster Claws cannot decide who to give the wand to, giving Marco an opportunity to kick the wand out of his claws and back into comet's hands. The wand again split into two wand comet give ____ her wand then wipes out the entirety of Ludo's army together in one spell, forcing a retreat. Before Lobster Claws enters the portal, Ludo remarks how he had the wand, asking what it felt like and lets him through the portal. Marco asks about Lobster Claws being good, to which Lobster Claws punches him from the other side of the portal.

Comet and ______ remarks how there was some good in Lobster Claws after all. However, Marco still on the flour replies that there was not much.