Chapter 11~ Control

Mckayla

I bent low on all fours, finding the game I smelled as it sat near broken branches.

Damn Arizona. Sometimes I hated hunting here. Too much open land.

I skidded my belly over the ground as I moved gradually toward it. I was fifteen feet from it when a whiff of another Were hinted in my snout.

I wanted to growl. It was Nina. She was on the opposite side of me hunting the same game I was. That was my kill to have, not hers. My wolf would make sure of it. Nina didn't know when to quit and back off.

I saw a faint glow of gold and I knew she was moving in too close and too fast. Who knew she was impatient.

My game lifted its small head up, along with its long ears, still, and I knew it was about to take off. Nina ran for it and my game bolted off, surprisingly in my direction. I caught it with my huge paws as it almost dodged pass me.

Nina came up and I growled. I wasn't sharing. I exposed my teeth for her to get the message and she whined to my dominance, backing away with her head lower and her tail tucked between her legs.

After I feasted on my game I ran off, fast and I knew Nina wasn't too far behind me. Once at the home I'd slept and grew comfortable with, I ambled to the garden as I allowed my shift to begin. It took close to twenty minutes to shift. That was the fastest shift I had in almost three years.

Once I was human skin, Nina came near me, shifting as well. Here we were. Two naked women sitting near a garden where the man I couldn't call my father was found, lifeless.

My skin was sensitive to the shift. I stretched and my muscles felt tight and strained. I clenched my jaw shut as I groaned through the pain. I shivered when Nina touched my thigh and I growled. "Stop."

Nina ignored me which she was doing increasingly as she leaned in, placing a kiss over my neck. I shuddered once again and her scent flung into my nose like unwanted guest but also very desirable.

I faced her, gazing down at her ivory skin. Her breast was small, yet full enough to adequately fit into the palm of my hands. Her flat abdomen curved down to her sensitive core as I could almost taste the wetness streaming between her legs.

Nina saw where my eyes led, reaching for my hand, pulling it toward her. I let her lead me to her center as I dipped my finger slightly between her folds. I swallowed hard as she moaned loudly to the touch, closing her eyes a moment, shuddering. Her nipples grew hard and rigid. She looked as if her thoughts had vanished consumed by the sensation.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" I asked, studying her with guarded eyes.

"All I know is that I want you. That's enough for me to let things come naturally."

I moved my hand away trying my best not to swallow my tongue, having its own urgency to slide over her clit.

Nina reached over, brushing her fingers over my breast and I grabbed her hand quickly stopping her. "Let me touch you," she said, anguish storming in her soft voice.

"No," I said sharply. Having Nina touch me was giving her all of me. All my power and strength.

"No. You always going to be this difficult?" she argued dryly. She frowned leaning forward as she slammed me against the ground. Her knee between my thighs, straddling me. "I'm not going to hurt you. Not again."

I let her think she was stronger than me a second longer. "And I'm supposed to believe you," I retorted. "You and this fucking pack's a joke."

"Then come back to us and we won't be foolish any further," she said. "And yes...you can believe me."