(16) Bucky Snaps!

Two days after she got her car Bucky was loading up his truck to head back to UGA. She was leaned up against the passenger side of his truck. She was wiping tears he didn't see her as he was loading up his stuff then he heard sniffles. He walked over to the other side of his truck

"Doll baby." he said with tears in his eyes as he lifted her chin.

He hugged her and she broke into tears. He buried his face in her hair and whispered "Please baby don't do this to me. I have to go back to school too just like you."

James seen them and shook his head. Winnie said "What is it?'

"It's nothing.. I promised him that I wouldn't let anyone know his secret." James said

"I'll be back I always come home you know that dollbaby." he whispered

"I know that but I'm gonna miss having you next to me." she whispered through tears.

"I know the feeling baby I'm gonna miss you doll baby. But starting next month you get to drive up and see me. You get to come see me play and stay the weekend with me. I promise you doll baby I'm not going anywhere." he whispered

They let go and he moved her hair out of her face. "I have something for you though doll baby come here." he said as he took back into the house. He hands her his old football duffel bag from when he was in high school. "These are for you for when you start to miss me it's all my old football t shirts my sweat pants and hoodies. You can sleep in them wear them to school I don't care but that's for you."

"Buck.." she said as she hugged him. He kissed the top of her head and whispered "Baby I will miss my Chloe." as he hugged her.

They walked out and he stood at the driver side he kissed her forehead and said "I'll call you when I get there okay."

"okay" she said as tears continue to fall. He wiped them and said "You better answer too."

"I will." she said

He got into his truck and backed out slung gravel as he took off. He rolled down his windows blew her kiss and turned up "Crash My Party". He wiped tears as he looked in his rear view window as he watched her break down in his driveway. He stopped the car at the end of his street broke into tears. He finally got control then started down the road again then got on the interstate to make his way from Savannah to Athens.

He pulled up in front of the athletic dorm building. He wiped his tears and tried to get control of his emotions. He got out of the truck and got his bags out of the back then went to his dorm suite where his friends were waiting for him.

He walked into his room and went straight for the door with his name on it and slammed it behind him and locked it. Steve looked down and said "I wish I knew what was going on with him I'm worried that he's going to blow this season with his attitude."

"I know.." Sam said

Bucky called Chloe like he promised her and they talked for about 30 minutes till the boys had to head to the first day of summer practice. Bucky proved that he didn't need anything to play at practice. Once he got out of the shower after practice he was drinking his water when Natasha came into their dorm.

"Hey Buck..if I was to set you up on a blind date would you go?' Natasha said

"Nope.. I don't want to date I don't want to have sex with random girls or party so please stop pushing it guys" he said