(25) Their Wedding Day

-2 years later-

The summer before her junior year and the beginning of his bachelor's degree program they planned their wedding on June 8th her daddy's birthday. It was the morning of their wedding day she was at the hair salon getting her hair and nails done.

After all the girls got their hair and nails done they went to grab lunch at their favorite mexican restaurant then headed to Sarah's house to get their dresses and shoes and make up

After all the girls got their hair and nails done they went to grab lunch at their favorite mexican restaurant then headed to Sarah's house to get their dresses and shoes and make up. They loaded up in Chloe's jeep and headed to the wedding venue.

Meanwhile the boys were at the local YMCA playing basketball while the girls were having their girl time. Bucky felt his phone buzz in his ball shorts when he went to do a lay up and he opened his text.

"Headed to the venue. Don't forget to pick up the tuxes before you all head to the church. I can't believe you are playing basketball on our wedding day Buck."

He rolled his eyes and said "Alright boys we are done. IF I play any longer I'll be late. Then I really have to hear it."

"She's already on your case." Steve said

"Oh she's been on my case since last night when I told her." he said as they were walking out. They all went by Bucky's house used one of the 4 bedrooms to shower and change into their tuxes instead of at the venue. James helped fix his cuff links and bow tie. Steve came in and said "I have to go early I'll see you there okay..I'm pulling double duty. My sister will kill me and you both if I'm late too."

"Okay.. see you there." Bucky said as he tied his shoes.

Bucky pulled up in front of the venue with the guys on his tail. He let out a breathe as he walked into the venue. "Wow baby doll it's definitely you." he whispered.