(21) Bucky's Side Of Her Birth Story

Bucky during his Christmas break asked his dad during one of their hunting trips if they could talk about something.

"Sure son what is it" James whispered as they sat in the tree stand in the dark.

"Dad I want to surprise Chloe for her birthday. I was wondering what is the best way to surprise a girl with a romantic proposal." Bucky whispered.

James smiled then seen a deer in the clearing and lifted his gun. "Deer in the clearing son." James said

Bucky looked through his binoculars and lifted his gun as he saw two of them and they both took a shot and got both of them after another shot. They were walking towards the clearing and James said "Son she's born on the most romantic day of the year. So why don't you take her away for the weekend. You two have always been close despite the four year age difference is there some place she's always wanted to go to?'

Bucky smirked "Paris..she's always wanted to go ever since she was little. She has this hopeless romantic side of her. Must come with being born on Valentine's day."

James started laughing and said "Well I'll help you plan your romantic get away for her. That website I used for our trip last Christmas they had some Paris villas."

"Thanks dad" he said as they started to drag their deers to the truck then headed home.

Once they got home Bucky got cleaned up and climbed back in bed with Chloe. "Mmm you are cold" she whispered.

"I've been sitting in a tree stand for five hours of course I'm cold" he whispered

She rolled over to him and said "You went with your dad."

"I always go with my dad I'm not like your brother you should know that by now." Bucky said

"True.. you wanted to hold me all the time when I was a baby unlike my brother." she said

He smiled and said "Cause you are my little Chloe Jade Brianna. "

"I have a question. Why did you pick those two names when they let you pick my middle name." she said

He smiled and said "You really want me to tell you how I picked your middle names. That means I have to tell you about how you were born you know that right."

"Yeah I know..I haven't heard your side of the story." she said

He kissed her lips and said "Okay."

*Flashback*

Bucky heard the sound of water hitting the floor and ran into the kitchen. "Uh-oh Sarah did you go pee pee in the floor."  3 year old Bucky said

"No honey...James honey go get your mama.." Sarah said though labored breathe.

"okay.." he said as he went running upstairs to Winnie who was putting clothes away.

"Mama mama Sarah peed in the floor." Bucky said

"What.." Winnie said

"Sarah peed in the floor  of the kitchen." Bucky said

Winnie went running down the stairs to find a hunched over Sarah. "Sarah?" Winnie said

Sarah let out a breathe and said "My water broke all over your kitchen floor..I checked myself I'm not gonna make it to the hospital Winnie."