Chapter 1- Kidnapped

"Good evening miss! What can I get you?" I greeted a customer

My name is Kim Y/n. I am 22 years old. I work in a cafe near my house. I live with my mom, dad and older sister. My parents hate me, I don't know why, but they just do. Only my sister loves me and accepts me for who I am.

"I'd like a caramel macchiato." She said

"Ok, that'll be (insert the amount of money you want)" I stated

She handed me the money and my co-worker, Chwe Hansol, gave her the macchiato she ordered. There were some rumors in the cafe that he liked me, but we're just friends.

I looked at the clock, it was 6:32pm, my shift is over, I can go back home now.

"Hey, Hansol!" I shouted. If you're asking why I didn't use honorifics, yes, I'm older than him.

"Yes, noona?" He replied

"Our shift is over now, wanna walk home with me?" I said and smiled

"Uhhh sure, noona" He said, blushing

We end our shifts and we walk out of the cafe, leaving the cafe with two other baristas, Seungcheol oppa and Joshua oppa.

"Why not instead of going home directly, we go to the mall and uhhh... go out?" Hansol said

"Sure, why not! It's a friendly date!" I exclaimed

"If that's what you wanna think" Hansol mumbled inaudible for Y/n to hear.

~Time skip~
Y/n and Hansol were at the mall nearest to the cafe. They went to a toy store even though they were too old for it. Hansol saw that Y/n was attached to a cute pink stuffed bear that was squishy and soft.

"Y/n-ah! Do you want that?" Hansol asked

"Huh? Oh no I don't need it" I replied

"I can buy it for you." He said

"No no need, I don't need it, I'll buy it next time. I don't wanna waste your money" I said

"I insist" He said

"I also insist you not to buy it for me" I said

They kept arguing until she gave up and other people were looking at them.

They went to the counter to pay for the bear.

"You guys are a cute couple" The worker said

"Uhh thanks?" Hansol said questionably

"Miss we are not——"

"Don't say that dear, I'm sure he'll ask you out. I mean this looks like a date." She cut me off

"Uhhh..." Hansol says blushing

"Ok, thanks you so much for the bear miss. We'll get going now. Bye!!" I said awkwardly as I take the plastic bag with the bear inside and walked out the store.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out like that" I apologized

"No, it's ok. It was getting weird in there" The boy said

"Let's go get dinner!!" He exclaimed

"Sure! Where do you wanna eat?" I asked him

"Anywhere, I'm not a picky eater." He answered

"Ok, let's go there (your favorite restaurant)" you pointed

"Ok" He replied

We went in the restaurant and ate. We were chatting about our friends and family and other stuff.

~Time Skip~
We were walking home in silence no one was talking. We reached my house and he suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, Y/n." He said

"Yeah?" I said

"Listen uhh... I don't know how to say this but... I think... I l-like y-you." He confessed

"Oh... umm..." I said. I was shocked and cannot talk. He likes me, the rumors were true.

"You don't have to reply" He said before taking in a deep breath.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I love you, but as a brother. I never thought of you as my lover. I'm sorry." I told the boy

"No, it's ok." He said, tears in his eyes.

"You'll find someone better, hmm?" I said

"Yeah, I will" He replied, tears running down his cheek.

"Don't cry, you're making me sad" I said

"I didn't want to cry." He answered

"It's ok, don't cry. You should go home now." I said

"Ok. Bye, noona!" He said then sniffled.

I felt guilty, should I give him a chance? Wait, never mind. What's done has been done.

I enter my house. The lights were off, weird. My parents and sister should be here by now.

"Hello?" I say as I turn on the lights.

Right in front of me is something I don't wanna see, I regret turning the lights on. On chairs were my mom, dad and sister, tied up, their mouths were tapped so they can't speak, and there were three men on my couch.

"Hi, you must be Y/n am I right? Or am I wrong?" Said a man with silky black hair, in a suit and a cold expression on his face.

"Uhhh... yes?" I said with a shaking voice

"You have to come with us." He says sternly

"Why? I don't even know you guys." I say with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

"You have to or your family dies." He says seriously.

"Ok, ok, I'll go, just don't hurt them." I say with tears pooling in my eyes threatening to fall down.

"NOOOO!!" I hear my sister's muffled scream even though her mouth was tapped.

"Take the tape off her mouth." The man says and another takes it off.

"Don't leave, you don't know what they're gonna do to you." My sister pleaded

"Sorry, Sowon unnie. I don't want you guys to get hurt, even if you hate me." I said eyeing my parents who are looking down.

"Don't try to get her back. If you do, she's going to undergo a punishment with this little thing right here." The man took out a gun from his pocket.

My parents looked at me with guilt on their faces while Sowon unnie was crying.

"Bring her to the car" the man ordered

The two other people took me and dragged me to the car. It looked fancy, I can tell this man is rich. I got in and the mysterious man came in. We drove off to Jisoos knows where.

"If you're wondering who I am." He said then paused

I look at him with tears flowing down my cheek.

"My name is Yoongi, and I'm a mafia boss"
———————————————————
A/n: Hey guys!!!! This is my second book. Hopefully you guys can read and support this book. I decided to make my writing style different for a change. Thank you for reading!!! A/n signing out!