Chapter 16- Apology

"But oppa!——" Yoonji says

"No, let me speak." Yoongi says "What you did to Y/n was unacceptable." Yoongi scolded his younger sister. Yuju, Jimin and Taehyung were looking at the two with wide eyes.

"Is Yoongi oppa really scolding her?" Yuju said

"I know, I can't believe it either." Taehyung said

"I can't believe you're scolding me, oppa." Yoonji said on the verge of tears.

"You need to learn. You cannot go around threatening people as you please, Yoonji." Yoongi said disappointedly.

"You might leave me again, oppa!" Yoonji now sheds tears.

"Yoonji..." Yoongi softens his voice. "I only left last time because dad wanted me to take care of the family business." Yoongi puller her into an embrace.

"Can't you have taken me with you?" Yoonji asks sobbing into Yoongi's shirt.

"You're too young for these stuff." Yoongi sighs "and wasn't Yoonsuk noona with you? You shouldn't feel lonely." Yoongi asks his sister.

"Yoonsuk unnie got married a year ago." Yoonji sobs into his shirt.

"What?!" Yoongi said shocked.

"She didn't invite you to the wedding because she thought you were busy." Yoonji said "I insisted her on inviting you, but she kept saying otherwise. I really missed you, so when you called me, I thought a miracle just happened. But to see that there's another girl that catches your eye, I thought you might leave me again." She confessed

"Listen, when I leave, I'll always comeback for you, that's what siblings do." Yoongi comforts her.

"I've never seen Yoongi so soft before." Jimin said to the other two who are hiding behind the door.

"This scene is so cute!" Taehyung says

"Come on, let's go apologize to Y/n." Yoongi says to Yoonji.

"Wait..." She says stopping Yoongi from walk to the door. "What happens if she doesn't forgive me?" She asks

"She will, she's a forgiving person." Yoongi says "Come on, let's go." Yoongi walks to the door.

"Guys! Run!" Jimin whisper shouts to the other two and the three run to the nearest room.

"Uhh guys—?" Y/n got cut off.

"Shhh! Just pretend we were doing something." Jimin said and Taehyung closed the door.

"What?" Y/n said confused. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hurry! Get the door!" Yuju told Y/n.

"Ok?" Y/n said still confused.

She opens the door revealing Yoongi and Yoonji.

"Uhh yes?" Y/n asked confused.

"Yoonji's here to say something." Yoongi says.

"Uhh Y/n-ssi, I'm really sorry for threatening you to stay away from oppa. I was insecure that he'd leave me for you, and that was childish and immature. Please forgive me." Yoonji blurted our and kneeled on the floor bowing down to her, and Y/n stared at her with wide eyes.

"Of course I forgive you, it's just a little mistake. Now, please get up from the floor." Y/n crouched down to her level and stroked her hair.

"Really? Thank you, unnie!!" Yoonji jumped on Y/n hugging—— no, squishing her.

"Ok, that's enough Yoonji, she can't breathe." Yoongi said and the both of them stood up.

Y/n dusted her clothes and said "I'm expecting an apology from you too, Yoongi~."