Chapter 14- Devil dressed as an Angel

"Kaja!" Yoongi says

"Uhh noona, we'll go now." Jimin says

"Ok." Ailee says "Uh Namjoon, I'll call you, when I have an answer." She says

"Ok." Namjoon says

"Bye!" Taehyung says and Ailee closes the door.

"Ok, get in the cars guys." Yoongi says

I got in the car where Jimin was already sitting at the right side of the backseat.

"Why do I always have to be in the car where you are in?" I ask

"I don't know, it's probably because you like this handsome face." He smirked

"Eww." I said getting in the car and closing the door. Jungkook went in the passenger seat and Namjoon in the drivers seat.

"Nope. No kids in the passenger seat." Namjoon said

"But hyung~ I'm not a kid. I even have a girlfriend before Jiminie hyung." He said then he looked at Jimin. "See hyung, Who's copying you now?" Jungkook smirked

"Just go to the backseat, Jungkook. I'll call Yoongi hyung." Namjoon said sighing.

"Ok, ok. Don't call Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said opening the door and going to the left side of the backseat.

"I'll be able to sit there next time." Jungkook said closing the door. A minute later Taehyung sits in the passenger seat.

"Yoongi hyung gave me the address of his sister's house. We'll use the GPS." Taehyung said and giving the phone to Namjoon.

"Kaja!" Namjoon said starting the engine and we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Taehyung shouted waking the three of us. Jimin and Jungkook were resting their heads on my shoulder while my head was rested on Jimin's.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined "Five more minutes, please~" He tried compromising.

"We're in the car, Jimin. Y/n must be feeling uncomfortable." Taehyung said

Jimin immediately lifted his head up "Oh, really? Sorry, Y/n-ah." He apologized

"Huh?" I said as I also just woke up. "Yeah, yeah, it's fine."

"Jungkook, get up." Taehyung said

"Mhm~" Jungkook said snuggling into me.

"Eunha's here." Taehyung joked

Jungkook jolted awake "WhAt?! WhErE?!"

"Nowhere, let's go." Taehyung said getting out of the car.

"Grr you, hyung." Jungkook said getting out of the car, followed by me and Jimin.

My mouth flew wide open as I saw the house. It was bigger than Yoongi's mansion. Why do they have to be so rich?

Yoongi knocked on the door and the door opens to a girl with bangs and wearing a school uniform.

"Oppa!" The girl jumped on Yoongi and they both fell on the floor.

"Hey sis!" Yoongi hugged her back.

"I missed you~" His sister said.

"What brings you here, Yoonji?" Jimin asks

"Well, it's summer break for school, and they don't allow students to stay at the dorms. Mom is using the other house doing some mafia stuff, so here I am." She smiles.

"Hey, cousin!" Chloe says

"Chloe unnie!" Yoonji gets up from Yoongi and runs to Chloe and jumps on her as well.