Chapter 3- Jealousy?

A few days have past since the awkward question Yoongi asked me.

~Flashback~
"Are you single?" Yoongi asks

"Uhhh..." I said trying to form words

"Sorry, that was inappropriate. Answer me anyways." He said

"Y-yes?" I manage to stutter out

"Yes you're single, yes you're not single?" He said with a face that has no emotion

"I-I'm s-sin-gle" I stuttered out again

"Ok, good. I don't random like boys saying that they're your boyfriend to come up to my door trying to get you back." He said while looking at a computer.

"O-ok." I stuttered

"You can leave now." He said not looking at me, which is a relief.

Without another word, I left the office with shaking legs and feeling really dizzy.

~Back to Present~
I have also gotten very close to Chloe, she's nice, fun to talk to, she actually makes me feel at home, even though it's not my home. I really miss Sowon unnie, she's really the only one that understands me. She also doesn't know why mom and dad hates me, it'll probably remain a mystery. I've also grown closer to the other boys. They told me to call them oppa, except Jungkook, he's younger than me by a few days. Chloe is a few months older than me, so I'll have to call her unnie. The one that has been distant with me and the others except Taehyung oppa is Yoongi, he never joins us for meals nor a small talk which relieves me, I don't know how I'll be comfortable with a person that kidnapped me.

I was distracted from my thoughts when Chloe came in without knocking, it's normal for us.

"Hey Eomma!" I said. I call her Eomma because she treats me like her daughter, she'll scold me when I don't eat properly, or when I skip meals. She takes care of me, and is always positive.

"Hello my daughter!!" She said cheerfully. She was wearing a yellow oversized hoodie that reaches her mid-thigh, black sweatpants, and white socks.

"Come on, it's lunch time! Jin oppa made us kimchi fried rice and Hoseok oppa ordered sprite!" She said excitedly.

"Ok." I got off the bed. I was about to exit the room until I noticed a plastic bag on the floor next to the bedroom door. I peeked inside the plastic bag to find the pink teddy bear that Hansol bought me the day I was kidnapped. Tears started forming in my eyes as I took out the bear, I hugged it for a few seconds while tears started falling out of my eyes onto the bear. I decided to name the bear Vernon since it was Hansol's second name, I put Vernon on the bed and went out the room.

I was on my way to the dining room but then the doorbell rang. I went to check who was out there. I opened the door to reveal a man carrying three bottles of sprite. He was in a cap and it was kinda hard to see his face. This man is presumably the delivery man that they hired, as from what I heard from Chloe.

"Hello!! This is the BEST QUALITY delivery service—— Y/n?" The man said

"How do you know my name?" I asked

"OUCH!! You don't remember me? It's me, Seungkwan!" He stated as he put down the bottle of sprite on the floor.

I analyzed him a little then it struck me.

"Seungkwan?! Hansol's best friend?" I said as he pulls down his mask. I met him before, we don't see each other often, he's like a little brother to me, he is a funny guy, and really caring, he also knows my family problem.

"Yes, it's me!! He said that you didn't go to work for the past few days. Why are you here? Does you're sister know?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't know why I'm here, how's Hansol?" I said and hugged him.