Day 2

As soon as Jisung's alarm clock rang, he hopped out of his bed and began to brush his teeth..he drank some water and began to giddily run to Minho's bed, he opened the door to see Minho sleeping Peacefully with his forehead on show, Jisung smiled wide as he walked to his Hyung and plopped down on him..

Minho woke up from the sudden weight up him, he looked up and saw a Jisung eagerly hugging him. this made him chuckle and stood up.."Morning hyung!!!"Jisung greeted,"morning jisungie.."Minho reached for his head and Began to pat his soft fluffy hair.."How was your sleep?"Minho asked..

"It was good!"Jisung replied while he continues to hugged him.."good, now let me get up, i need to brush my teeth, Woojin hyung will get cranky if we didnt come for breakfast.."Minho stood up and ruffled his hair before walking to the bathroom..

Jisung smiled proudly as he touched his soft locks that was petted just awhile ago, due to the euphoric feeling he got, he ran to outside and went to the kitchen..

After Minho was done brushing his teeth, he walked outside the room while his fands were in his pockets and began to walk sleepily to the kitchen to eat, he was greeted with a Smiling jisung, a Changbin who has all his bangs into his eyes making him look dark (psh like he's dark), and a Felix resting his head on the Table..(more like banging his head on the table to wake up)

"Yah! Its already 9am! You guys are still sleepy!!"Woojin spoke..

Well nobody dared to mess with Woojin, well cause you would end up humiliating yourself while getting roasted..who wants that?

So they just ate like nothing happened..

♡♡♡

"Jisung ah! Can you pass me the Plate?"Felix said as he made grabby hands, while Jisung who was munching gave him the plate of eggs and continued to munch..

Meanwhile Minho was Staring at the boy who has his cheeks puffed due to all the food he Munch, he couldnt help but smile warmly at the sight..

♡♡♡

Afternoon rolled around unnoticingly and the Members are doing thjngs differently..

Felix Playing Fornite..

Chan and Changbin Sleeping..

Jeongin eating chips on his bed..

Seungmin With his Earphones on while Jamming to Shoot Me..

Hyunjin Watching TV on the Couch..

Woojin Cleaning the Kitchen Counters..

And Jisung Bugging Minho out who was scrolling in his phone.. (uwu)

Well that was a soft ride..

So back to the topic..

Minho was scrolling something in his phone, while Jisung was..You know..Cuddling the shit out of him..Mimho didnt really mind because the weight was warm and pleasant, except when sometimes the Boy would shift a little and slightly loss the warm pleasant feeling...

Suddenly they heard s knock on door, followed by a"Minho Hyung!! " Jeongin called..As Minho was about to get up from his bed he heard the boy beside him shout"yah!!! Im cuddling with Mimho Hyung!!!"Jisung Shouted..

Minho laughed as Pinched the boy's cheeks.."Jisungie, i need to get up, what if Felix broke his Computer because he got killed in fortnite and won 2nd place?"Minho frowned, Jisung gripped tighter on his shirt and mumbled.."o dont care about his stupid game..let's just cuddle here.."Jisung smiled..

"Jisung.."Minho frowned again,"what if its urgent?"Minho stated, Jisung slowly broke frkm the hug while pouting abit.."sorry.."Jisung sighed.."Sorry Jisungie..."Minho broke a sad smile as he walked away..

Well..Jisung got even sadder because Minho forgot something he would usually do to Jisung..

Ruffling his Hair..

♡♡♡

Minho groaned as he walked away, the warmth being lost as he frowned to where Felix was Calling him to.."Hyung look!Jeongin is Missing his chips again!!"Felix pointed at the frowning Jeongin.."aw..Jeonginie~you lost your chips again?"Jeongin nodded quietly, on the verge of tears..(omo lord i imagined that and that's just sinply Cute)

"Here.."Minho said as he handed him money and Jeongin smiled in Delight.."thank you hyungg!"Jeongin Smiled.."shouldnt you be getting back to You and your Jisung Hyung Cuddling again?"Felix Nudged him on the shoulder while winking, this made Minho roll his eyes..

"Im going back to my room.."Minho announced..

And just that, their day continued...

Well except for Jisung who lost attention and went back to his room to sleep..while Minho opened the door, there were no signs of Jisung..guess he would have to scroll through his phone without that pleasent warmth..

--
Awwwwwwwww :( Minho why didnt you ruffled his hair in the first place..you handsome hot hoe >:(
Also, Somebody fite me if The Boyz's Bloom Bloom is not Catchy and Lit >:( im straight up gonna sucker punch their ass if they do..

Edit: Hellooo, you guys might notice some changes i did in the book because i myself is actually sad and disappointed of the controversy abt woojin, that's all have a good day everyone! :3