Day 11

"I was Stating facts about croissants you ignorant shit! " Felix huffed as he crossed his arms, then standing up the couch and walking away.. "hey!! Babe!! I was just fixing something on my phone! why are you so mad? " Chanbin asked.. "babe it's just croissants.. "

"CROISSANTS?! JUST A CROISSANT? CHANGBIN! CROISSANTS ARE THE REASON WHY I'M LIVING! " Felix said.. "You told me it was Memes.. "

"That too, BUT CROISSANTS ARE A SOURCE OF FOOD! PAIRED WITH TEA! AND SPREAD WITH CHOCOLATE SOMETIMES! CROISSANTS IS A PERFECT BREAD! " Felix pissingly stated..

"I'm buying croissants for you okay? " Changbin said as he slipped his shoes on and went outside.. "hey! wait! I'm coming! " Felix squealed as he followed Changbin.. (of course slipping his shoes, or he's gonna walk in the streets of Seoul with bare socks like are you okay lix?)

<><><><>

Meanwhile inside the door, Specifically In Minho's Bed.. (bitch not in a sexual ways) Minho and Jisung were Cuddling.. Jisung fast asleep while Minho was Playing with his hair..

Minutes later, he raised the Squirrel boy's Chin up and stared at his bare sleeping face.. making little cute sound every now and then.. Minho Cooing at the actions..

"I Can't believe you're mine.. " Minho whispered.. Just then.. Jisung Shifted in his arms and hugged him before mumbling..

"Me too.. now let's sleep.. I'm sleepy and I need warm hugs.. love you.."

Wait.. he heard That?!

"aish, you sleepy baby.. fine.. love you too.. " Minho chuckled as they both hugged until falling fast asleep..

<><><><>

"Seungminieeeee~" Hyunjin sang as he smiled at the boy beside him on the couch..

minutes ago.. there was some arguing between Changbin and Felix.. well.. Croissants to be Exact.. "yes? " Seungmin turned his head at Hyunjin.. "listen to this.. (SUNJEONGA Lmaooo) " Hyunjin smiled as he patted his lap..

"umm.. " Seungmin looked at him, slightly confused..

"lap.. " Hyunjin smiled brightly, causing Seungmin's face to become beet red.. "sit in my lap.. "

"are you serious? " Seungmin asked.. "yes.. "

"aish.. Stupid Hyunjinnie.. " Seungmin mumbled as he went close to Hyunjin and sat at his lap.. Hyunjin putting his earphones to Seungmin..

"woah.. Great song.. wait a second..

THIS IS ECLIPSE BY GOT7 SUNBAENIM RIGHT?! "

Hyunjin laughed at his Boyfriend's reaction.. "yes.. yes it is.. beautiful right? LIKE JINYOUNG SUNBAENIM.. " Hyunjin stated.. "calm down.. " Seungmin laughed as he turned his body around,still sitting in his lap and facing Hyunjin then Pinching his cheeks..

Hyunjin became flushed..

"h-hey? what's wrong? " Seungmin laughed uneasily.. Hyunjin becamed speechless.. "did I do something wrong? " Seungmin asked again..

"You're Straddling my lap Seungmin.. "

in a matter of seconds, after the word 'Straddling' Left Hyunjin's mouth, Seungmin becamed a Tomato and immediately pulled away.. "imsorryimsorryimsorry"Seungmin covered his face with his palm..

" hey.. it's fine.. "Hyunjin chuckled as he placed Seungmin's head on his chest.. " are you sure? "Seungmin looked at him with big doe eyes..

" yes. don't worry about it baby.. I'm not even.. uhm.. hows hold I say this? aish! you know what it is! "this time it was Hyunjin's Turn to became a Tomato.. Seungmin chuckled as he pecked his lips and whispered.. " I love you.. "

"I love you too.. "

--
THIS WAS JUST A FILLER HOEZ..

(lots of things about Got7 cuz im expressing my love for them)

I decided to put Eclipse by Got7 cuz it goals, and I was listen to it while writing this.. on a 3 hour loop lmaooo

STREAM ECLIPSE BY GOT7 ITS SO GOALS AND PERFECT IF YOU HAVE A THING FOR AESTHETIC SHITS.. IT'S SO GOOD, LIKE FOR ME IT'S A BOP..

Like I love Aesthetic music or A little dark and I can't explain it.. like It sounds so aesthetic.. AND MY BABY YUGYEOMIE MY LOVE OF MY LIFE WHOM IM NOT LOYAL TO.. HIS VOICE IS SO SOOTHING IN THE LATEST COMEBACK LIKE I'M DEAD..

nobody knows how much I want Jackson's outfit in the Mnet Comeback show of Eclipse..

YOUNGJAE IS IN A BLUE HAIR, MY SISTER IS SQUEALING.. FYI my Sister is just 5 Years old and she loves Youngjae and Jackson..

HERE I GO AGAIN NO

And Yugyeom in a Silver hair is so Aesthetic, JYP BRING BACK MY CUTIE LIL BABY I DEMAND YOU..

I'M ALSO ON THE BATHROOM WHILE WRITING THIS.. EARPHONES ON.. ScrEw yOuR juDGeMenTs

I'M SO INLOVE WITH GOT7'S LATEST COMEBACK.. SO AESTHETIC..

May Has been a tough month for me.. THEY'RE RELEASING THEIR NEW MVS AT MAY. WHY. AS A MULTIFANDOM. NO ONE CAN SEE MY PAIN.

shocking. I can do chan's cutie little drawing uwu

so I'm saying guys... I can't Publish The Seventeen book.. like it's in a bug.. I don't know what happened.. I would delete the whole Seventeen book for now.. and I'm gonna rewrite a Changing book that I have written.. yr never published and finished..

It's Called Insomnia and I'm gonna rewrite the book because my writing skills have improved for the past months and I have written the book since December 2018..just reviving something from my drafts..

I hope you guys would look forward to it!!

EPILOGUE
Loading 95%...