Day 10

Get ready..

The next day, Minho was attempting to Confess to Jisung(bro it ain't that easy, you'll see)

Everytime he would come closet of the Younger, he would quickly walk away or ignore him, Like he didn't even exists in the first place..

That's gonna be hard..

<><><><>

Seungmin was sitting on the couch with Hyunjin and Jisung, Well as for Jisung.. it doesn't even seem like he's watching Television..

While Hyunjin was wrapping his arms around Seungmin, his chin placed on Seungmin's shoulder..

Jisung looked at the pair Disgustingly.. well more like bitter..

I wish Minho Hyung and I would do that too.. wait.. he doesn't like me.. there's no point..

Jisung walked away on the couch and went to the Bathroom to stare at his eyes, which is getting better after crying for a day when he heard about Minho's statement.. (Seriously Jisung, you have no idea..)

his Before swollen eyes have become better, the eye bags long gone after sleeping for like 5 hours every now and then..

I wish someone would love me as much I love Minho Hyung...

<><><><>

"eyoo! guys we're going to the park today!! " Felix and Jeongin clapped their hands in excitement.. You may thought that Jeongin should be sad, but.. you remember that he hides pain inside his smiles right? (Refer to Pre-Debut Jeongin who said it himself.. it's so freaking sad)

but Jeongin is not really that sad, Just disappointed.. his Hyung couldn't just admit it! There's nothing wrong with that!

"nah.. I'm Staying.. " Minho shoved his hands into his pockets.. Well, he chose to stay because Jisung is sleeping.. so he stays too..

"alrighty then.. See you never! " Felix Smiled, but then Changbin whacked his head.. "Hey what was that?! " Felix whined.. "You're being a crack head again.. " Changbin's sighed under his breath before they went away..

well.. Minho was silently planning his Confession that would literally occur later..

<><><><>

Jisung woke up and quickly walked out the room because of the silent sounds he's hearing, The dorm has never been this quiet, because of Felix..
He looked at the hallway, but then..

There's no People! Except for, Minho who was sitting on the couch watching TV

"oh! Good thing you're awake Jisungie! The other's went out to go to the park, I wouldn't want to wake you up because you're sleeping peacefully.. " Minho smiled at him.. Jisung shook his head off and walked away..

He's just that Caring! nothing to worry about Jisung.. People calls you Jisungie a lot..

"Jisung? " Minho called.. "What? " Jisung turned around and saw Minho walking up to him.. "Can we please talk? you have been avoiding me these days.. Did I do Something wrong? " Minho frowned at him.. "you did nothing.. I'm just Frustrated.. " Jisung walks away from him.. yet the other was just so stubborn that he walked closer to him..