Day 9

another day have passed, yet Jisung and Minho both look like a Depressed sad Puppy, Especially Jisung.

When Breakfast came, the two sat on Opposite sides.. not even sparing a glance at one another... This bitch really making Minho a sad Bitch.. salty and sad in the sea..

Seungmin began to notice this, so he told itab out his boyfriend and well.. We are very lucky That Hwang Hyunjin didn't told it to others..

adverting gazes, not even wanting their shoulders to brush off at one another, head lowered down while staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world, not even smiling once today, empty faces, lying on their beds every now and then..

yep.. that was Minho and Jisung..

seriously, are they on drugs? (readers be like: yo chill, they're just sad and all that shit, stop exaggerating) (oh shoot MIXTAPE #1 IS PLAYING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT THIS IS MY FAV MIXTAPE, I'M DYINGGG,I LOVE YOUR LINES FELIXZ)

"Minhooo Hyunggg? " Jeongin knocked.. Minho was not in the mood to talk to anyone but since Jeongin would just be stubborn to him, and Woojin would gave him a 2 hour lecture why you should respect Maknae and why the Maknae should respect you..

"what is it kid? " Minho opened the door and swept his hair to his forehead while supporting his back on the wall (ohmygawd that's hot)

"I wanted to make you feel better Hyung! " Jeongin smiled as he grabbed his hands and went on dragging him inside..

"First of all! You shouldn't Deny your Feelings! " Jeongin opened his finger, showing a sign of '1' "Jeongin.. I thought you're gonna make mef eel better, I have enough with all of these shi-"

"Second, You are allowed to express your feeling or swear in the name of love.. but please hyung.. don't use it for nasty and undenial purposes, you will just look like a retarded maniac.." Jeongin shook his head.. "The fuc-

" shhh!!! Third.. You need to embrace that feeling, what if he gaves up on you and finds somebody else?! "Jeongin frowned as his lips came to the word 'gaves up'.. " what do you mean? Psh! haha! I don't like him! he doesn't like me! it's Platonic! "Minho scoffed.. Jeongin looked at him with an annoyed face..

" but.. let me say this... What if he likes you? What if the things you're doing makes him fall for you and the same thing goes for you? you can't hide forever! it will ruin your career! 'Lee Minho of Stray Kids, Quited Because of a simple Love Problem!' No!! "Jeongin looked at him pissingly..

" Jeongin.. Stop.. I don't like him.. "Minho rubbed the Bridge of his nose.. " You're only saying that because you are in denial! Embrace it Hyung! you can't run from it! "Jeongin hissed.. " You know what? Leave.. I'm already frustrated bec-

"Because Jisung Hates you right?! "

"I'm Frustrated and You're making it worse! Why won't you Listen?! STOP BEING SO ANNOYING! " Minho shouted, steam coming out of his ears.. But eventually softened when Jeongin began to tear up.. But before He could even comfort the boy, the younger ran away..

Aish.. Lee Minho.. You messed up again.. now two People hates you!

<><><><>

Later that night, The Dinner was Really REALLY awkward(Alexa play really by Blackpink) Jisung frowning and Jeongin sniffing every now and then,let's just be lucky and grateful that there's no snot coming out..

After Dinner Jisung walked back to his room and sat there sighing.. Minho was sneaking through the door and seeing Jisung sad Makes him Cry..

out of Nowhere, He Stared to the Squirrel Boy's eyes..Sparkling under the Moonlight, His skin looking soft as ever and his face, liket he Gentle baby of it kind..

That night he realized something..

He Does like Jisung....

--

YOU HOE FINALLY.. if you guys are gonna pick.. Jeongchan or Woochan?

2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOOHOOO

also, Should I make an epilogue or not?

2 chapters left~